• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone ever get an erotic massage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelrain

Yeah.......i personally don't dig handjobs though. They kinda piss me off because i've been beating off since I was 14 so it's not that exciting. I'll take the Vag/Mouth.

wgycqs.jpg

AVclub

Steelrain said:
Yeah.......i personally don't dig handjobs though. They kinda piss me off because i've been beating off since I was 14 so it's not that exciting. I'll take the Vag/Mouth.
See, I kind of feel the same way, but the professional did it in a way that I had never seen or felt before. It was quite good and quite effective. Matter of fact, with my eyes closed I had no idea what was going on down there. I had to actually look to see the technique she was using and I haven't been able to reproduce it since.

Alucrid

Banned
AVclub said:
Yeah. She knew that I would basically be getting a handjob along with my massage and was fine with it. She's also fine with our family doctor sticking her finger up my ass, apparently.

That's for science though.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I don't understand the appeal of this.

I mean, its so much trouble.

I would have to make her dinner, be fresh and showered if I come back from the gym, watch some horrible Real Housewives of Whatever City. And then some dignity robbing begging for the Asian girl to massage me and finish me off.

I think I realize how I've been doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom