• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone interested in War Hospital?

cormack12

Gold Member

Been looking for a new sort of simbuilding type game and this looks like a pretty unique take on things. Haven't really approached this sort of focused game since RT or Theme Hospital. Plus its an indie game so I tend to try and support a few of these per year.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
200w.gif

xrnzaaas

Yes, I'm interested and I already have it on my radar, it's going to be nice to have a serious game about running a hospital for a change.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
I always take a look at these devs that try these novel concepts/settings but they never seem to be able to truly deliver a great game.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I always take a look at these devs that try these novel concepts/settings but they never seem to be able to truly deliver a great game.

I gotta disagree. Just off the top of my head… Slay the Spire, They Are Billions, Expeditions Rome, Prison Architect, Rimworld, Kenshi…. Some of my favorite games of the last 10 years have been indie devs trying weird conceptual stuff that turned out great.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I gotta disagree. Just off the top of my head… Slay the Spire, They Are Billions, Expeditions Rome, Prison Architect, Rimworld, Kenshi…. Some of my favorite games of the last 10 years have been indie devs trying weird conceptual stuff that turned out great.
Fair enough, I like some of those games, but worth noting that many of them were in EA for years or made by very experienced game devs, or both.

Like, one game I am thinking of here is Nebuchadnezzar which was supposed to be a callback to the old Impressions games but just was not very good. Maybe it's better now, it had a lot of patches.

Top Bottom