• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Trump likely to reveal this week whether secret tapes exist

Trump recording something to screw someone over, yeah I can see that happening.

Him recording something and handing it over when it screws him over? No, that won't happen.

Him releasing bits or pieces of a tape that makes someone else look bad, I can see that happening, but hiding the whole thing.

They wouldn't dare release partial recordings leaving out incriminating evidence knowing full well they'd get subpoenaed for the full recordings. That is literally exactly what Nixon tried to do. It would be snidely whiplash levels of cartoon bafoonery

They don't exist.

This is the leakiest white house in the history of this country.

There is no way, in seven hells, that Trump would have succeeded in bugging the white house without anybody finding out.

There. are. no. tapes.

Stop falling or this shit.

That's right.

If he was younger I could imagine leaving his iPhone on the desk with the recorder on but Barron wasn't yet moved into the whitehouse so no way.

Plus if he had a recording and it made Comey look bad it would be out already. Since it isn't out, there is nothing that makes Comey look bad. Therefore by sheer logic if by some miracle he did record it, he isn't releasing shit, and will lie and say he didn't.

All roads lead to No.

watershed

Banned
If the answer is yes then he will have to produce then either to the Congressional investigation or the special prosecutor or face even more potential charges/clearer case for obstruction.

I won't be satisfied until I see youtube/twitch livestream of the peepee tape, also the White House account gets banned by youtube afterward.

Yeah. They dont exist.

With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

..whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

On a scale of 1 to 1 how shocked are you? 1?

Edit Also that reads a little "lawyerly", maybe they managed to steal his phone while he was feeding.

He lied? You're telling me Donald Jennifer Trump lied?!
tenor.gif

Top Bottom