• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple September Event 2016 |OT| Apple invents wireless audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I were to go the Apple Upgrade way, I wouldn't be charged those same $40 monthly line access fees by Verizon then?

Do the math for yourself and your typical upgrade cycle.

I'm saving $500 or $1000 either every year or every two years, I don't remember, by staying on Verizon's subsidized plans.

r3n4ud

This has probably been asked before, but, was there any mention of ipod touch 7?

My son wants to pick up an ipod this weekend and will hold off if the new model is upon us.

This has probably been asked before, but, was there any mention of ipod touch 7?

My son wants to pick up an ipod this weekend and will hold off if the new model is upon us.
Maybe we'll hear something at the rumored October event (along with Mac refreshes, lawd)

there won't be an iPod touch any time soon.

can't see there being another event for the new Macs. they'll probably do press briefings with an embargo.

Guess Who

Banned

Extremely doubtful there will be one this year. The 6th gen came out last summer and probably either will never be refreshed, or won't be refreshed until the A8 chip in it is on the way out of support (which might be a few years, since it's still sold pretty widely in the iPad and Apple TV lineup).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom