• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fools 2016 thread

Making some rounds today:

Ce4vH2TUUAAnWWF.jpg

To whoever did this : you monster.

zulux21

God damnit, April fools is getting too real..

this is the legit US account for PSO 2 right? (I mean it looks legit enough, who would spend 5 years setting up a joke >.<)
so the official account is pranking people by pretending the game they want is coming over?

that is in really bad taste. It's supposed to be jokes and teases not freaking blue balling people.

ideally this is one of those announcements that people aren't sure is real until it's confirmed the next day as otherwise this is not in the right spirit of this day.

blamite

Whyyyyyyyyyyy is Godzilla vs Evangelion not real. I never knew it, but apparently that's the thing I want the most. ;_;

sensui-tomo

Whyyyyyyyyyyy is Godzilla vs Evangelion not real. I never knew it, but apparently that's the thing I want the most. ;_;

At least there is a game with them + ultraman thats actually being made. That PSO2 twitter though... actually check it since they have alot of pranks on there, like mountain dew + dorritos promotion and nvidia card promo.

blamite

At least there is a game with them + ultraman thats actually being made. That PSO2 twitter though... actually check it since they have alot of pranks on there, like mountain dew + dorritos promotion and nvidia card promo.

Yeah, I'm really excited about that, at least assuming it gets a US release

Guerrilla

between armored core 6 just being plain cruel and sony's proton pack video being just a plain commercial for ghostbusters, it seems people have forgotten how to do april fools jokes. CDPR save us!

Top Bottom