• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Tom Nook

C92baicXoAEUy01.jpg

That's cool.

Is this UK division still happening?

How does jake even get a title shot after losing how many times?

ReiGun

It's weird to imagine that Glorious Domination was made for anyone but Bobby Roode. Fits him and his current gimmick like a glove.

Kaladin

It's weird to imagine that Glorious Domination was made for anyone but Bobby Roode. Fits him and his current gimmick like a glove.

And Glorious Domination is more of a cocky heel song. I can't see "The Vibe" Nakamura as a cocky heel. I mean.....he's cocky, but he's not a heel.

Caderfix

If only there was a Cowboy Bob Ambrose, Dean wouldn't have to deal with all these laziness allegations.

But people say Randy is lazy and boring. And, let's be honest, Randy is a much better wrestler with much better looking offense than Dean, boring or not.

The main reason why management doesn't shit on Randy is probably in line with what people tend to say about his technical abilities as a pro-wrestler, he is actually good.

Mahonay

Banned
But people say Randy is lazy and boring. And, let's be honest, Randy is a much better wrestler with much better looking offense than Dean, boring or not.
Ambrose has had better matches with AJ than Orton has.

Also Ambrose's Roadblock match with Haitch was better than any of the Orton vs HHH matches.

Ambrose is capable when motivated. Which is not that often it seems like.

Caderfix

Ambrose has had better matches with AJ than Orton has.

Also Ambrose's Roadblock match with Haitch was better than any of the Orton vs HHH matches.

Ambrose is capable when motivated. Which is not that often it seems like.

I don't agree with Ambrose's good matches. I'm being honest with you when I say that Ambrose's sloppiness and terrible offense makes it impossible for me to enjoy his matches, but that's subjective so let's leave it at that.

But in your opinion, in general, who looks better in ring while performing?

Orton is much smoother, with crispy looking moves and decent offense, making so that his laziness is not as harming as Ambrose's. That's the argument I'm making.

Hey man I don't like it either. Can't just let a claim that Orton is a great worker go unaddressed.

So you pull the motivation card for Ambrose but not for Randy? He has quite a few good matches under his belt. He can be boring as hell, no doubt about it, but he is a good wrestler.

Mahonay

Banned
I don't agree with Ambrose's good matches. I'm being honest with you when I say that Ambrose's sloppiness and terrible offense makes it impossible for me to enjoy his matches, but that's subjective so let's leave it at that.

But in your opinion, in general, who looks better in ring while performing?

Orton is much smoother, with crispy looking moves and decent offense, making so that his laziness is not as harming as Ambrose's. That's the argument I'm making.
Orton on average is better in the ring than Ambrose. He's way more consistent and not loose like Dean.

Ambrose has excited me more in matches on occasion. The only time Orton has ever gotten pops out of me are for his RKO spots. The RKO carries him quite a bit.

But Ambrose's mic work is a million times better.

Neither men are great workers considering the current roster.

Gurrry

Crazy. Glad it turned out the way it did.

Hey Bryan Alvarez, what do you think about Jinder Mahal getting a WWE Title shot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rvkeSVkqg&feature=youtu.be

It was verrrrry weird to see Jinder get the #1 contender spot on Tuesday. But after sleeping on it, and after his promo especially, I think its fine. He is NOT winning the title. This elevates Jinder to a new level as a heel (desperately needed on SD). Even though hes obviously juicing, its an interesting take on things and its only going to make Jinder look like more of a threat. They need more guys to be legitimate threats than just the same 4-5 guys every week.

Although Orton and Harper have more of a story line going on right now, I can not stand Harper (dont kill me). And I am sick of any Orton vs Wyatt (old or current) match. Get these guys away from each other for a few years please.

Ambrose is basically a guy who can have a good match so long as he has a great opponent and gives a shit. He can have a great match with someone like AJ but then go around and have a boring state of a match with Ziggler. When he's paired with someone that isn't as great a wrestler at him is where he struggles.

She's not "in NXT". It was a Battle Royal, she wasn't even the only unsigned one in it, Rachael Ellering was too. They needed some more bodies and got two who live in Orlando. They've both got connections too with Gargano and Rachael's father and boyfriend all working in NXT.

She's a way bigger name than Ellering and has never been in NXT in any way, unlike Ellering who has shown up as a jobber before. She wouldn't be there for a one-off. Especially with that tournament coming up they are signing people for.

I mean you can believe it's a one-off if you want, but the chances of that are incredibly low given all the context.

Top Bottom