• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Aiii

So not worth it
C9Y0004VwAAxTpK.jpg

New York Times Bestselling author AJ Lee with fan.

ReiGun

I see Paige is trying to get fired again by posting videos of Drunk Del Rio insulting Triple H and WWE again.

Paige is counting on WWE's pettiness to get her fired.

Little does she realize, their pettiness is what's gonna make them to refuse to let her out of her contract because she still makes them money.

Levels to this shit, homegirl.

somedevil

Little does she realize, their pettiness is what's gonna make them to refuse to let her out of her contract because she still makes them money.

This whole Paige and Del Rio thing feels like were all watching a house burn down and no one is willing to dial 911.

DMczaf

Vince plays 4D chess ?!

Hasney

If Paige wants to get fired, why doesn't she just bully someone in the company with mental health issues? Surely no company would keel someone employed after that!

Hasney

I was going to post I didn't get if either until ST pointed it out. I didn't even know that was a Finn Balor shirt.

If that's what he's posting, the concussion might be worse than we thought.

Adree

He's sad he's concussed (see sad concussed emoji) so he's getting revenge by poorly photoshopping his own shirt on the guy who concussed him. He can't get revenge the old fashioned way because he's not cleared yet

He's not even on the same show as him anymore so it won't even matter when he is unless he gets Gallows & Anderson to do a good brother a favor.

Tall4Life

What if Vince paid off Shibata to give himself a hematoma so Roman could come in and take his spot and be the guy that beats Okada after his rainmakers finally fail to do the job to win the IWGP championship

Hasney

What if Vince told Hinder to work stuff because he didn't want to push Finn on his return and this was the easiest way to keep HHH quiet.

What if Vince paid off Shibata to give himself a hematoma so Roman could come in and take his spot and be the guy that beats Okada after his rainmakers finally fail to do the job to win the IWGP championship

And then he rainmakers Brock at Mania to win the WWE title

Top Bottom