• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
THE BIG DOG DID IT
1493555423357xdul6.jpg

Slizz

It's a 50/50 chance I watch Payback. I'm gonna be heading out to a buddys b-day on the beach, that'll probably be all day. So lets see if I can convince people I'm with to watch some absolute trash, while everyone is absolutely trashed.

Carnby

There's a wrestling fan who works at my local deli. I always talk about WWE with him when I pick up my order. When I told him July's PPV is called Great Balls of Fire, the entire room legit burst out in laughter. This includes his coworkers and other customers.

Mahonay

Banned
205 Live should be focused on Neville, Tozawa, Gran Metalik, Gallagher, Ali.

Everyone else should be background players to put them over in matches. The only guy they have on that roster that has been consistent and effective as a role character is Noam Dar.

Treating every person on that roster like they're on completely equal ground kills it. Brian Kendrick shouldn't be winning match after match against Tozawa. It's fucking idiotic.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Imagine going from watching Nitro's cruiserweight division on the Network to watching 205 Live. It's like putting on the slow-motion filter on snapchat.

Top Bottom