• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

ZeroX03

Banned
So far compared to flash this is pretty bad. I feel after watching the flash I'm spoiled and I want the same quality as that. Also anyone know what the general budget is for the tv universe? I'm feeling arrow must have the lowest budget out of the bunch

The longer a show goes on, the lower the budget gets. Yes Arrow is working with the least.

I don't think the episode is bad at all though.

So far compared to flash this is pretty bad. I feel after watching the flash I'm spoiled and I want the same quality as that. Also anyone know what the general budget is for the tv universe? I'm feeling arrow must have the lowest budget out of the bunch

Loved The Flash. But, I'm really enjoying this simplified version of Arrow. It feels back to basics in a lot ways. And the show has needed that for a while.

I had no idea the season started tonight =/

It's not even on CTV this year, it's on CTV2?!? No wonder my PVR didn't catch it =/

Effect

God damn he's killing again with no regrets
And speedy doesn't care

I maybe actually watch this season if this keeps up. Figured I'd at least watch the premiere to see where things are. Killing Ollie has been missed. He doesn't have to kill everyone but fools like this need to die.

So far i am enjoying this much more than the Flash , it's old school arrow.
Then again time travelling stuff and it's effect always a minus in my book .

EDIT the fight scenes looks so nice in this ep.
Full of impact and brutal .

I mean, we know this is temporary in some fashion. He'll find some middle ground between all kill and no kill, otherwise he can't play with the others.

EDIT: Yep. This whole talk cements it.

Top Bottom