• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation |OT| VITA LA REVOLUTION

Chris_C

I can't figure out how to bypass the guards via the backyard. Someone help before I smash my vita, please.

Edit: crisis averted :)

Ken

Well it does have Assassin's Creed in the title.

I know. I was just hoping there would be enough new additions to get me interested in the series again, or at least a bigger jump from AC2 to AC3. If you told me the stream was a port of AC2 Brotherhood on Vita I would believe you.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
No reviews yet?

Impressive game for a handheld, lacking of the polish of its big console cousin. Interesting heroine, not sure she is believable or badass but I like her accent. She is only marginally sexualized. Can I interest you in a free Assassin's Creed T-Shirt? 8.3/10

Note this review was written without playing the game

Impressive game for a handheld, lacking of the polish of its big console cousin. Interesting heroine, not sure she is believable or badass but I like her accent. She is only marginally sexualized. Can I interest you in a free Assassin's Creed T-Shirt? 8.3/10

Sold!

anddo0

Patch 1.01

-Spanish and Portuguese manual fix
-Minor gameplay issues fixed
-Economic systems issue fix
-Fixed incorrect increase in notoriety
-MP issue fix
-Map fog issue fix
-Full synchronization issue fixed
-Sound issues fixed

Less polished than ac3?

Can the game be excused to be launch game this late?

Looks like some people will cancel their orders since it's not 60fps...

Y2Kev

Controls work really well. Framerate runs about as well as the console versions (that is, jitters a lot). Obviously low res but looks really fine on the screen. Music actually sounds quite awesome but is really compressed. Would like the OST. Has an interesting percussion flavor.

Doing your first sync will make you say wow.

Do you think Ubisoft Sofia has 600 people working on this game?
You don't need 600 folks to make a polished game though.

I'd hope the scope of this game is lowered to match the dev team size.

I am one that rather have a safe but super polished than overambitious but buggy game though.

Define garbage. Some people here are over sensitive to anything under 30.
Yeah i am one of those types of people just to be clear. I'm hoping for proper framerate info in the next 12 hours... Someone in the AC3 thread compared the ps3 framerate to RE6 (in cities) and the guy streaming liberation a few hours ago said it often hovered around 25 fps.

Y2Kev

You don't need 600 folks to make a polished game though.

I'd hope the scope of this game is lowered to match the dev team size.

I am one that rather have a safe but super polished than overambitious but buggy game though.

Have you ever played Asscrud? These are not "polished" games.

Anyway the jump button has a subtle but interesting effect. You can pick when you jump if you want (you don't have to), so you can actually jump right at the top of a roof to a nearby roof and keep your momentum. I like what I've seen so far.

Derrick01

Banned
Yeah i am one of those types of people just to be clear. I'm hoping for proper framerate info in the next 12 hours... Someone in the AC3 thread compared the ps3 framerate to RE6 (in cities) and the guy streaming liberation a few hours ago said it often hovered around 25 fps.

That's workable for me (except on PC). When it dips into the teens like Lords of Shadow is when I start getting angry.

Shahed

Lovefilm have put this and AC3 on 'Dispatching soon' for me.

Lovefilm is best ever.

If you have both at the same time, you'll still be able to get the connectivity extras. Don't need any PSN vouchers

Surprised you got it so fast. Lovefilm usually take forever on new releases for me

Shahed

So what is the general consensus here,does this game look better than uncharted:golden abyss?

Definitely for me. And you have to remember it's open world. If Bend had another crack at Uncharted, it would probably look a lot better

Have you ever played Asscrud? These are not "polished" games.

Anyway the jump button has a subtle but interesting effect. You can pick when you jump if you want (you don't have to), so you can actually jump right at the top of a roof to a nearby roof and keep your momentum. I like what I've seen so far.
Never touched the console ones, but outside of buggy shadow and the occasional falling through the ground, pc version has generally been ok for me.

Sid

Definitely for me. And you have to remember it's open world. If Bend had another crack at Uncharted, it would probably look a lot better
Godd to know that it looks better despite being open world,i hope there will be another uncharted for the vita soon.

Necrovex

The next buy two, get one free deal (if it is during or after Persona 4 Golden's release) at Best Buy, I am going to grab this bugger. I completed VLR, and my Vita needs even more love from me!

Amazon never shipped. I caved. WELCOME TO DIGITAL VITA FUTURE

Make that Newegg, and that what happened with me and VLR.

Ponn

Banned
Screenshot time!

Gotta admit, I thought the graphics would be crisper. It does look pretty good in motion but I have experienced some framerate drops and lag.

i'm climbing!
Doj26.jpg

i'm running!
BXQDn.jpg

i'm in a tree!
GzMas.jpg

i'm falling!
BtODI.jpg

horsey!
WcCPt.jpg

Top Bottom