• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Mirage has gone gold and is coming out a week early

SJRB

Gold Member
currently I'm on Unity, so I have:
Syndicate
Origins
Odyssey
Valhala

to finish before this comes out, lets go

goodluck-morganfreemon.gif

currently I'm on Unity, so I have:
Syndicate
Origins
Odyssey
Valhala

to finish before this comes out, lets go
I almost guarantee you will never want to play another AC game again if you even get half way through Odyssey after finishing the previous games, let alone starting Valhalla, which is easily the worst out of them all.

Origins is between 40-50 hours if you don't just B line it through the main story and do some side stuff (which is almost required due to level gating quests). Odyssey is around 50-60 hours (same game as Origins but set in Greece and longer) and then Valhalla which is even longer than both of the previous games but worse.

Best of luck to you though!

Muffdraul

Goes gold. Launches a bit earlier. Can someone tell me why the fuck other games don’t do this lol
Last time I remember this happening was Dead Space 1, the original in 2008. It was scheduled to release on Halloween, then about the middle of Sept they announced, "Good news, we finished the game earlier than expected, now it's releasing on Oct 15." Good times.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Damn that’s going gold very early. Did they manage to avoid crunch on this title ?

Honestly a really good date for me. If it reviews well I’ll get the Ubisoft plus for a month. $15 to play and complete before spidey 2 seems worth it to me.

EDMIX

This game looks amazing and I happy for AC fans, I just don't have the time and I've pretty much have set what games I'll play this year. (thats no knock to the game btw)

I'll check it out spring next year.

Baldur's Gate 3
Starfield
Spiderman 2

annnnnnnd thats my year folks lol Sprinkle in some backlog and I just don't see me buying anything else day 1, but still hype for this game as Ubisoft has a lot of teams that do a great job.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
AC games don't flop.
While most of us in here are nuts about video games let's not forget about the devoted casuals who only buy a couple of games a year.

Like my cousin who always buys the new AC or Call of Duty.
He's busy with work and 2 kids. When asked why he keeps buying those games he replies "Well, because it's "AC" or "COD".
He doesn't care about reviews or opinions he just buys them.

Top Bottom