• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ASUS ROG ALLY | OT + Review Thread | Steam Deck but ROGher

Hohenheim

Asus has dropped a new update which includes AMD fluid motion frames, among a couple of other things. Great to see Asus still updating the device with new features and stability.

Good to see them supporting and updating it. I had one at launch, but sold it and got a Legion Go. Kinda regret that now, seeing it being updated and obviously being a lot better than it was at launch. Waiting for the new version (Rog Ally 2) now. Hope it gets announced and released soon!

Mr Hyde

Good to see them supporting and updating it. I had one at launch, but sold it and got a Legion Go. Kinda regret that now, seeing it being updated and obviously being a lot better than it was at launch. Waiting for the new version (Rog Ally 2) now. Hope it gets announced and released soon!

I'm very excited to see what Asus does with Ally v.2. There is a lot to like with Ally but there is room for many improvements. I think Asus has built a solid foundation and it can only get better from here 💪

Top Bottom