• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas Reactor |OT| Multiplayer XCOM + Overwatch

The game seems fun, but I hava mac :(

anything like it on mac?

They planning on a mac release down the line

Does anyone else think this game will have to go back to being F2P to survive down the line? I mean it's already a niche title a paywall is only going to make things harder. It's a great freaking game so I want it to live as long as possible

Qvoth

ranked being locked out for free mode, and the 2 days-ish time restriction for opening loot are my only complaints about this game
anyway i expect the game to go full f2p mode in a year latest, or at least ranked mode being playable under free mode

Palmer_v1

ranked being locked out for free mode, and the 2 days-ish time restriction for opening loot are my only complaints about this game
anyway i expect the game to go full f2p mode in a year latest, or at least ranked mode being playable under free mode

I've been assuming ranked would be unlocked at a certain level for f2p people.

I'm still enjoying the game a lot. Been playing a few rounds every day. Matches usually last about 15 minutes, though matchmaking for pvp is slow. Probably takes 2-3 minutes to find a match.

I'm slowly working on getting each character to level 5. So far, I really like Quark and Elle. Frontline characters, I'm less sure about.

E-flux

I tried this with a buddy of mine yesterday when uplay servers were down, it's really fun. I wish that the basic edition would be priced 20€ instead of 30€ that seems a bit too steep fro a game that i don't have a lot of faith in about keeping the player base together.

Have been too busy to keep this thread updated of late, so will try and rectify that ASAP. Thoughts on the new characters? Really dig Su-Ren.

Palmer_v1

This game is still a ton of fun for me. It's great to play a few games quickly when I want.

My in game name is Palmer#3660. You can now recruit people to play it as well, so if anyone tries it out, use one of our friend keys:

mine is P33YTC9LKNMHXJ3KZG9Q

Palmer_v1

I wasn't actually sure what the code did, but it's full game access for 7 days. So anyone who hasn't bought the full game yet can benefit.

Llyranor

Since it's f2p on steam, I grabbed it on friends' recommendation. Tried 2 battles with them, and I think I am pretty much sold. This pretty does feel like Xcom/Frozen Synapse + MOBA but pure PvP. If it holds up, I might just get the pack to unlock all the characters

This game is awesome and it's so sad seeing the OT so sunk down. It's updated very often for bugfixes and new content. I'm bumping the thread with the new characters they released since then.

Click on the images for more information about everyone.

Brynn

Khita

Tol-Ren

Meridian

NEV:3

One thing I really like is that every character is pretty unique and well designed gameplay-wise.

It's F2P people, you can give it a try for free. Cheers.

Ashtar

This game is awesome and it's so sad seeing the OT so sunk down. It's updated very often for bugfixes and new content. I'm bumping the thread with the new characters they released since then.

Click on the images for more information about everyone.

Brynn

Khita

Tol-Ren

Meridian

NEV:3

One thing I really like is that every character is pretty unique and well designed gameplay-wise.

It's F2P people, you can give it a try for free. Cheers.
It really cool but no pc sadly :(

Top Bottom