• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA will release Odin Sphere Leifthrasir: Storybook Edition for the PS4

Ultimadrago

For those of you who have played (without spoilers), who's your favorite character?

I love Mercedes. Her bolt combat and personal story is ny favorite from the crew. I also want her Alter scaled statue to re-release...very badly. *sniffle*

LiK

if you want statues, both Gwen and Mercedes are getting rereleased by Alter.

i have both already and they are really nice quality.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not sure if anyone here can confirm, but if I pre-order on Best Buy (since with GCU, it brings the LE to $64) using Paypal, will it eventually give me back the funds or does it consider it payment & won't return it? I can't use my debit card since it expires next June & BB says it won't accept it since it'd be "15 days before pre-order ships" or something.

Or maybe I'll get lucky & can use my debit card with BB having an actual date to see my card won't expire for a few more months after the game's release.

So this remake will have the mechanics of Dragon Crown with an involving story that supposedly the original version of the game was (heard good things about it). Sounds great, will be buying Vita version and importing it, unless NIS America announce it for Europe.

So this remake will have the mechanics of Dragon Crown with an involving story that supposedly the original version of the game was (heard good things about it). Sounds great, will be buying Vita version and importing it, unless NIS America announce it for Europe.

doubt it. unless this is now a belt scrolling beat em up

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame it's PS4-exclusive, I'd buy that storybook edition for the Vita.
Yep, same here.
Oh god, that t-shirt is so lame

It's the kind of t-shirt where someone will stop you and try and figure out what the shirt means and then you have to tell them about the video games you play
Which is why I don't wear anything gaming-related. I wish they had made a classier LE with just the artbook and a soundtrack instead.

If only they had another bundle that replaces the shirt with maybe a digital Vita copy since:
1) I'm too big for the shirt
2) Don't wear t-shirts, mainly just button downs

Yasumi

Banned
No Vita LE? After Muramasa and Dragon's Crown, I don't really want to play Vanillaware games on consoles anymore. Shame.

Akara

Banned
All ya'll hating on the shirt, just you wait till I'm rocking it down the run way on America's Next Top Model, you'll all be wearing it. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
The PS4 is getting some great love in the coming year. Woohoo! I only got to dabble in this briefly on the PS2, now I'll get to try it in HD to boot.

Top Bottom