• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attractive men are found to have long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

OpinionatedCyborg said:
mah god.

Did your mother look like this?
E5i.png

Because you were clearly exposed to gallons of testosterone in the womb.

Maybe I'm just too masculine. Also where did you find that picture of mom? That's some amazing detective work :O

Prez

It seems that everyone's index finger is either smaller or the same size as their ring finger, but mine is slightly larger. Am I the only one?

ArjanN

Prine said:
Unlike your genitals, its out in the open. Im going to scoping out real men with this new information lol

He should just walk around with his fists clenched at all times. Can't see finger length AND looks more macho!

mj1108

This is stupid....

Left hand, they're the same size.
Right hand, index finger is longer.

What is that supposed to make me?
(yes, I'm straight)

I don't even need to look at my manly hands to acknowledge I'm a throbbing mass of testosterone and virility.

I typed this post with my erect phallus.

Prez

SteelAttack said:
I don't even need to look at my manly hands to acknowledge I'm a throbbing mass of testosterone and virility.

I typed this post with my erect phallus.

Means you have small dick, otherwise you'd press several keys at the same time.

Replicant

The Lamp said:
So longer ring finger means I'm attractive, symmetrical and favored, but puts me at a higher risk of prostate cancer?

Sounds good to me.
I'm in the same position here. But i'm not sure if I should celebrate or become concerned.

dude

dude
My fingers are the same and I'm bisexual.

Wait, that kinda makes sense.

Uchip said:
My hands are beautiful
I should be a fucking hand model
*stares at hands*
I love my hands as well, only my right ring finger is fucked up because of years of painting, it has this weird permanent bump on it now. I think I hold my pen too tight.

LProtag

My index finger is a good centimeter longer than my ring finger.

I'm straight and I wouldn't call myself ugly. I'm at least average.

Dali said:
Using the photoshop cm ruler, I've got a 2cm difference. My ring finger on both hands is much longer than my index finger. What do I win?

The light that burns twice as bright...

Ehh, you do realize that's nearly an INCH difference between the length of the 2 fingers...I think you might want to check your measurements...

Poyunch

Just measured, it's a half inch difference. And I just learned my right index finger is longer than my left index finger. Damn it.
Dali said:
According to the pictures on the first page, only if you like penis.
:[

iirate

Well, both of my index fingers are significantly longer than my ring fingers. I have 3 older brothers. I'm attracted to women. They may be spot on about the attractiveness though. Women want to be my friend; not many have shown interest in dating me.

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™ said:
Not as beautiful as your Pinkie avatar :p

ಠ_ಠ

You know I could never REALLY be mean to you Cheezmo.

I need you too much, you're the only other person that's in the pro pinkie avatar camp :(

Rash said:
Interesting. My ring and index fingers are about the same length. I've always considered those with differences to be freaks of nature.

Same thing with those who have longer second toes than big toes. *shudder*

But anyway, I wouldn't want people to get caught up in these sorts of studies. Again, my ring and index fingers are the same length and I have a loving girlfriend who thinks I'm extremely attractive and perfectly "masculine enough" for her. There isn't some scientific map that predicts the attractiveness/attraction ratio. A lot of it is context and connection.

Funny, that's what she tells me too.

Dali

Zoramon089 said:
Ehh, you do realize that's nearly an INCH difference between the length of the 2 fingers...I think you might want to check your measurements...
Hey, your right. It's maybe around half an inch. The separation looks like vicioussquirrelkiller's. Maybe just a hair more... or maybe it just looks that way because I have no nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom