• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August OPM demo disc

Link316

Banned
playable demos,

NBA Ballers
Mission Impossible Operation Surma
World Tour Soccer 2005
The Red Star
Serious Sam: Next Encounter
Galactic Wrestling Ultimate Muscle
Siren

disc also has that MGS3 camouflage demo trailer

pretty good lineup this month, my favorite's The Red Star, its plays like Contra mixed with Final Fight, hard to believe its by Acclaim

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Can't wait to try the Red Star! I've heard nothing but the best things about it so far.

Too bad they didn't include E3 MGS3 trailer instead of that camo trailer. Next issue, hopefully... Then again, they never released 2K3 E3 MGS3 trailer.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Marconelly said:
Too bad they didn't include E3 MGS3 trailer instead of that camo trailer. Next issue, hopefully... Then again, they never released 2K3 E3 MGS3 trailer.
I have a feeling that PSM will release the E3 2k4 Metal Gear Solid 3 trailer on their newsstand dvd issue(hopefully direct feed).

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I have a feeling that PSM will release the E3 2k4 Metal Gear Solid 3 trailer on their newsstand dvd issue(hopefully direct feed).
Hopefully. The did it last year with 2K3 trailer, but it wasn't a *true* direct feed (rather a transfer from beta tape). They haven't been giving out DVD with their magazine lately, though.

Link316

Banned
the reviews,

Madden 2005 - 4.5 GOTM
NCAA 2005 - 4.5
MLB Slugfest - 3.5
Athens 2004 - 2.5
Pool Paradise - 3.0
Showdown Legends of Wrestling - 1.5
Mega Man Collection - 3.5
Combat Elite WW2 Paratroopers - 3.0
Driv3r - 3.5