• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
No one compares to Thanos. That's why he always gets jumped by eight thousand people at once.

Just in the MCU Surtur and Dormammu eat a dozen Thanoses for breakfast. With a glass of Thanos blood on the side. In the comics he gets beat by shitloads of people on the regular. 616 Odin beats the shit out of him. Easily. Galactus? We all know how that went.

DrkSage

Thanos looks like Buzz Lightyear

"You're mocking me aren't you"

"Oh nonono THANOS LOOK AN INFINITY STONE-"
"-WHERE?!"
"Ahaahhaha"

Sponge

Banned
IarZRMm.jpg

Davide

I wonder how Infinity War will affect Spider-Man's character going forward.

In Homecoming he's pretty much impressed/amazed by everything, after this he'll have been with aliens, maybe in space, etc, he'll have seen it all.

Cuburt

I don't recall the Avengers thirst being so crazy for even AoU.

Infinity War is really a whole other level of hype.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Why is marvel not releasing this trailer? Anyone has any idea?

I'm surprised this questions keep getting asked every year

People, it's basic word of mouth marketing

If everyone got the trailer, everyone would be free to judge it and make their own opinions on it, including negative ones.

However, if they have a huge room of nerds who will eat that shit up and regurgitate rainbows to their peers no matter what it is, that is a surefire way of gaining more positive anticipation

Also, SDCC still needs to make money.

And yes, WB may not believe in the approach anymore with their change of pace the past two years, but it is still a tried and true method.

Top Bottom