• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Retro

Not sure which is more insulting; "Even about Japan" or the change made to the Japanese flag that suggests a shift to a Christian theocracy.

the chris

Not sure which is more insulting; "Even about Japan" or the change made to the Japanese flag that suggests a shift to a Christian theocracy.

I think the 'Original Character' is the most insulting thing about that pic.
quoted for size
ibtwoerPPg8So5.png

ib15BKOK6h9SVl.jpg

iyUGgVtJFIOmB.png

DJMicLuv

iS8FN7XFy84Hy.jpg

If Kirby ate the grenade would he turn into a grenade, get special explosive powers, or just blow himself the fuck up? I need answers!

The same question came up in the last thread. The best we could find is either Vorarephilia (arousal from eating or being eaten by a sexual partner and being completely 'inside them') or Unbirth (basically being returned to the womb). There doesn't seem to be a specific "Pregnant Men" fetish that we could find, and I don't think we wanted to dig into that rabbit hole much deeper (/shudder, that's probably furry slang for something)

Also, Vorarephilia merits a wikipedia article if you want to read more. Unbirth will get you on some kind of furry fetish wiki. Tread carefully. Never has this gif been more appropriate;

mfm7n.gif

If this thread didn't fall under GAF's rules about NSFW content, the level of horror unleashed upon your eyes would... well, yeah, you see the gif.
There's a lot of fucked up people out there. Before, you could count on them staying in their dark basements and keeping their creepy fetishes to themselves. Thanks to the internet, they can meet up with each other anonymously, leading to a proliferation of both fucked up materials and the impression that such fetishes are 'normal'. And then you bump into people at the mall wearing tails and barking at each other.

oh man, you dont know the half of it. What should scare you is that the number of these fucked up people outnumber the "sane" and "normal" people. Also kinda ironic using that as a gif.

tafer

The first conclusion that any sane man can do about this thread is that every single fandom is fucked up.

A reasonable second conclusion would be that there is nothing safe.

And if he hasn't lost his mind yet, his third conclusion would be to get the hell out of this place. Seriously, too much internet for one day.

Rapstah

This thread is arguably the most on-topic thread on GAF. I guess it helps that there is an enormous site with tens of thousands of users that has been active for years from which to take content.

Top Bottom