• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Link Man

Banned
particle_accelerator_pony_by_nextincarnation-d6wfx82.jpg

I don't even know.

CorvoSol

Not sure if this even safe to link in its edited form.

NSFL

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHWYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

FoxSpirit

You do know that this is actually a cover-version?? The original is much more.... special.

Also, poor Firepokemon-whose-name-i-should-know, Ileus is a horrible thing. Miserere even more.
God, now my mind imagined things far too befit of this thread, I must leave.

ronito

You know, I just realized something. You know in martial arts demonstrations when guys will have other guys beat him with sticks to see/prove how tough they are? Well this thread is just like that. But for your brain and I ain't so tough.

RetroMG

You do know that this is actually a cover-version?? The original is much more.... special.

I dunno. On the one hand, the original "artist" seems to be really, truly, creepily in love with the character of Peach. One the other hand, this has Bowser calling someone "sweetie" and blushing, which hurts my soul.

novenD

Five bucks says Gandalf shows up after it's all said and done.

EDIT: Ahahahaha
That was possibly the worst post to ever become a member on

Son Of D

I do wonder if the artists are serious with these pictures or are messing with everyone.

It's very likely the former though.

the chris

pregnant_spongebob_by_spongygirl92-d3a8nel.jpg

3030.png

How in the holy name of fuck, does this work!?

Damn, Spongebob gets around.

Also, the implication I get from the second picture can be one of the following based on a popular pairing:

1aSZOiQ.png

- Shrek is Shadow's dad
- Shrek is Shadow's step-father and divorced Spongebob to hook up with Shadow ala Woody Allen and Soon-Yi
- Shrek is either a pedophile or waited a long time for Shadow to grow up

Top Bottom