• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

novenD

We've gone almost three days without a post.

Time to be "Awesome" again, Neogaf.

do_not_mess_with_ali_by_eabevella-d56p1w7.jpg

laurence_of_arabia_by_adminindisguise-d5bqqw3.png

c777b8e160edf060162b5b85f77a7e76-d42cdq7.png

CorvoSol

I wanted to find terrible Deadpool fan art and then realized that because Deadpool is a terrible character I have no means of gauging what is and is not terrible Deadpool fan art.

So here is a cross over you all wanted instead:

UmgPgw7.jpg

the chris

I wanted to find terrible Deadpool fan art and then realized that because Deadpool is a terrible character I have no means of gauging what is and is not terrible Deadpool fan art.

So here is a cross over you all wanted instead:

UmgPgw7.jpg

Deadpool is only a terrible character when he is written as being "lol random" internet meme spouting idiot for no reason. The current team of Posehn and Duggan are doing a great job of mixing comedy and drama in the current series.

Link Man

Banned
I thought it was mired in some controversy regarding multiplayer stuff and not delivering the initial concept of the Kickstarter, or something.

That's the pre-release, free-to-play multiplayer (The Banner Saga: Factions). The full game just released last week.

Rapstah

"CHISLA: Viktor Pelevin, Roman" means "NUMBERS: Viktor Pelevnin, [a] novel"

"Roman" could theoretically also be "romance" but I think it's a wrapped textbook, probably in mathematics.

Top Bottom