• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

DonMigs85

That's some fast turnaround time.

commission__donnie_and_mikey_1_by_yonyonyon-d5e4z03.jpg

The way the vein like areas around the Chao's neck have formed look like the Chao's standard arms in such a way that it's like an actual normal sized chao merged with a hulking great mass of steroid madness.

Shadow leaving his shoes on, does that mean that he's still moving forward?

Link Man

Banned
Too late. I know what you guys are really into now.

Same with just about every fandom ever. I'm really glad this thread exists so I can know that people who like Samurai Jack are into bondage and anyone who likes goofy is into vore.

And pretty much every fandom is into foot tickling.

CorvoSol

Fucking horrible.
Truest words or Truiest words?

The Good

The
not
Bad

THE UGLY

An explanation for the third. While the art isn't so bad, the girl pictured there with the blond boy is named, and I kid you not, Jiz. Jiz. Even if that has another meaning, I mean, COME ON.

Jiz Yoake / Zero © Me
Ace-kun and Jiz-tan!!!
kyaaaaa..!!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
::Theme Explanation::
In the story of my fanmade Manga.
After Captain Kurasame died in
Big Bridge War ,
Class Zero
forgot about him but
Jiz can't..because Suzaku Crystal
can't effect her to forgot died person.
Ace really likes Jiz but
Jiz likes Kurasame.
Even Ace knows that Jiz
doesn't like him as a man ,
Ace is still there for her.

CorvoSol

I will never have the ability to post with the big boys because I 1)fear the worst of what I find and turn away from it and 2) never know if the insanity I find is not pushing it somehow.

LuffyZoro

I will never understand the obsession of MLP fans to transform everything into ponies.

To be slightly more fair, it's not just pony fans. You can see the same behavior in Sonic fans, furries, and probably others that I can't be bothered to look up. However, since ponies are more prevalent at the moment than Sonic, and (usually) more work-safe than furries, they pop up here more often.

Also, if you ignore the "turning into a pony" bit, it's just the standard crossover stuff that any media with a fanbase gets. I believe that the artists (or "artists", as the case may be) generally just feel more comfortable drawing ponies, or think that anything other than ponies doesn't belong in the universe.

CorvoSol

To be slightly more fair, it's not just pony fans. You can see the same behavior in Sonic fans, furries, and probably others that I can't be bothered to look up. However, since ponies are more prevalent at the moment than Sonic, and (usually) more work-safe than furries, they pop up here more often.

Also, if you ignore the "turning into a pony" bit, it's just the standard crossover stuff that any media with a fanbase gets. I believe that the artists (or "artists", as the case may be) generally just feel more comfortable drawing ponies, or think that anything other than ponies doesn't belong in the universe.

See, but if I have Amelia Pond as the Dark Phoenix fighting Sith Lords, Cylons and Skrull that's cool.

If I have Amy as the Dark Pony fighting Sith Horses, Styllions and uh, Skronies it's "awesome".

Top Bottom