• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

IDFMK.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Okay, I dont understand the feet...or tickle thing...this is a fetish or something right? I know their are feet fetish people but the tickle thing is..

I dont know why I'm thinking this is weird, in this thread..... about awful awful things

Okay, I dont understand the feet...or tickle thing...this is a fetish or something right? I know their are feet fetish people but the tickle thing is..

I dont know why I'm thinking this is weird, in this thread..... about awful awful things

I don't get it either. Or the ingestion thing. Or the inflation thing. Or the transformation thing.

People are weird man.

CorvoSol

I don't know why, but tickling is one of the fetishes that creeps me out the most.

rrMai.png

THAT LAST LINE HOLY CRAP. "I'm Danny Devito!" HAHAHAHA.

That said, tickling is the only one that makes sense to me. I mean, I could see two people getting into a tickling fight which quickly escalated to something more intimate, and I wouldn't describe that as horribly terrifying. Granted, like everything else in this thread that scenario has been warped into a terrible funhouse nightmare.

CorvoSol

If you're willing to make her look that human, why not go the whole way?

And why is that what bothers me most and not the foot fetish?

It's basically a blue human with Dash's pony head, it's quite understandable that you consider it weirder than the foot thing.
I appreciate the multiple colours for each toenail, that attention to detail really helps sell the whole Rainbow thing.

Of all the recent pics posted (and they are a horrid batch for sure) i'm thinking Knuckles with the cats is the one that makes me "what?!" the most, I mean that's some maddening shit.

Top Bottom