• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco launched a mystery teaser site

androvsky

Last time I remember a generic smartphone being prominently featured in a Japanese game teaser, it ended up being a PS3 game (one of the Compile Hearts dating sims, sorry).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's not necessarily a mobile game. Like androvsky said a couple posts up. Could be anything. Could be a console game that features phones prominently in the concept/story.

Sorian

Banned
It's not necessarily a mobile game. Like androvsky said a couple posts up. Could be anything. Could be a console game that features phones prominently in the concept/story.

You're adding fuel to the hype train. It's not ready to leave the station but if you keep giving comments like that....well.......

CHOO CHOO MOTHAFUCKA

But no choo choo yet.

androvsky

Why would a Japanese publisher tease the fact that they're making a smartphone game, and not put anything else in the teaser?

Probably a Ghost in the Shell: Arise Musou.

zeopower6

cVgCP1h.jpg

The new icons all seem to point at a One Piece mobile game or something.

Last time I remember a generic smartphone being prominently featured in a Japanese game teaser, it ended up being a PS3 game (one of the Compile Hearts dating sims, sorry).

That could be the case or it would be something like Steins;Gate that prominently features phones...

OapNEip.png

But the news update that came along with the teaser site pretty much confirms 'mobile'.

『カウントダウン』is next to the update.

Interestingly enough though... it went from iOS/Android to their icon for 'Other' in the last few days. Their Newsbot has 'mobile / PC contents' or 'モバイルPCコンテンツ' next to the Other tag.

SZu68jP.gif

IfuuA8Y.png

Hurley

I was hoping it would be related to DBZ, they have been working on one for a while now, longer then the usual once a year games anyway which is why last year all we got was dbz kinect and the hd budokai.

Top Bottom