• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City Screenshots [Teaser Post 535]

Salsa

also just made this real quick because god damn
batman

batman17ez.gif

Salsa

udivision said:
I love the light streams caused by the moon in that.

Yep. If the game can detect great cinematic moments like that for cool takedowns without being "scripted" to that specific area or anything then :D

Fox the Sly

Fuuuuuuck. For the longest time I avoided Arkham Asylum since I'm not big on Batman or comics in general (I don't dislike them, just never got into them like that), but I just got around to picking it up and I can't believe I didn't dip sooner. I just finished the
Killer Croc
fight. Now I see Arkham City and... well...

Let me shut up and get back to AA. :3

Blizzard

Banned
See You Next Wednesday said:
Anyone dislikes the notion that Batman is practically flying in the game?
I know it's gliding, but it's seems so over extended that it doesn't feel like "Batman" & more like Spider-Man or Superman when I see him going through the entire city without ever touching his feet on a solid surface.
It made me more interested. One of the things I hated most about the Arkham Asylum demo was that you couldn't jump, if I recall correctly. I felt like I was glued to the ground. I want to bunny hop everywhere TF2-style! ;_;

I liked that video. It makes me think of a proper Spiderman game.

sophora

that gameplay demo, was on a blackout for Arkham City. Now I'm completely hyped up again, can't wait. The week it releases is gonna be crazy!

Top Bottom