• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight (PC/PS4/XB1, 2014) - TRAILER - Driveable Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

OryoN

Man screw this CG BS! When will pubs/devs learn that the best way to get gamers interested in a game, is to show actual compelling gameplay? :/

Lame!

This is fantastic and news. Can't wait to see what crazy stuff they do with puzzles.

And now I am scared of the stress finding all the Riddler whatevers in the game will bring.

Also, I think everyone is a little scared of the villain being The Joker, but surely they won't? AO used him, as they would, and that was great, but he is literally dead. They were brave enough to kill him, and that little snippet about RockSteady wanting to create their own villain, I like it!

Time to go back and do more challenge maps on AC and AO

Gotta add, still hoping for some other heroes! Doubting Co-op though.

This also seems like it takes place around Halloween, they mention in the article that Halloween parade balloons and signs hang creepily around the environment.

Carbonox

The Arkham Knight looks like Batman without a cape, you can't really see him since he is in shadows, but you can see the outline of the ears which are shorter than Batman's and his eyes glow blue. He has some pretty big gadgets around his belt and legs.

Wrath?

aKvfXiY.jpg

This guy's apparently an Anti-Batman too...

dreamfall

• Gotham City is 5 times bigger than AC. Split into 3 areas. NO LOAD TIMES at all, entering buildings is seemless.
  • They spend a bunch of time talking about how detailed the models are, one character has more polygons than the environment of Asylum.

I just... wow.

iRZcSudzb230h.gif

Man screw this CG BS! When will pubs/devs learn that the best way to get gamers interested in a game, is to show actual compelling gameplay? :/

What is there to learn? Games not showing gameplay sell good enough, there is no real connection with showing gameplay and selling more copies.

Tookay

When marketing research shows that it is actually the best way to get gamers interested in a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom