• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman v Superman: Tickets On-Sale Information/Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the email and redeemed my code. Oof, Monday at 10pm. Well, free movie with bragging rights is a free movie with bragging rights.

No email for me yet. Was at the screening at Universal Citiwalk. For those who got emails to their screenings, was it assigned seating? Do you get to pick?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to get mine for a 2D showing at 7 on Thursday. Will probably end up seeing it again the next night on Friday with some other friends.

Got my 2nd set of tickets for the 24th at a regular cinema. Also got Imax a couple days after. If this movie ends up sucking I wont be happy, but atleast I have a chance to double check.

javac

The IMAX near me is only doing 3D, worth going? It used to be a 70mm theater but I think that they've changed the projector now or something. I've not been since the refurb so no idea what they've done to it :/

antovolk

The IMAX near me is only doing 3D, worth going? It used to be a 70mm theater but I think that they've changed the projector now or something. I've not been since the refurb so no idea what they've done to it :/

If it's laser - go. If not.....probably not?

Any fans of regular non-IMAX 70mm a-la Hateful Eight, BvS will show in the format at:

London - Odeon Leicester Sq http://www.odeon.co.uk/films/batman_v_superman_70mm/100896/

Select Arclight theatres in the US: https://www.arclightcinemas.com/movie/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice?lid=1001?promo=spotlightH

Seattle Cinerama (www.cinerama.com/News/February-2016/Cinerama-to-screen-Batman-v-Superman-and-The-Hatef.aspx)

Grand Lake, San Francisco; Willow Creek in Plymouth, MN ; LOOK Cinemas in Dallas TX
(http://in70mm.com/library/rumour/index.htm)

Studio Movie Grill Royal (Dallas, TX) http://www.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/f1/t011934/p5.html

Still didn't get my email about the Batman v. Superman early screening tickets.

Just this week I unsubscribed to emails from a bunch of places, including WB Pictures. Haha. What terrible timing on my part. It was probably required that I remain signed up, like getting special codes from Nintendo. I waited a whole year to blow it in the final week. I wasn't thinking straight.

Penguin

Oh the beauty of having personal days!
I'm too old to go to work on 4 hours of sleep.

Oh I have plenty of time-off.

Which shouldn't brag about, but personal days are saved for mini-vacations for the rest of the year

And got... 11 sicks days before July

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
I can't wrap my head around all this Imax stuff. I have been to Glasgow Imax lots of times and it's always looked great, so what type of imax is that or how could I find out?

bit the bullet and got regular non imax 2d for opening night @ 6:00 pm. First time I've gone to the opening night in a long time.

Really hate how 3d has infested every imax showing.

Jetman

Bummed that I couldn't do that Alamo Drafthouse package from the OP, but the Drafthouse in LA isn't open yet (even though it's supposed to be :/)
Went with a 2:00 PM Saturday the 26th, Dolby Atmos, 3D, showing for me and the lady at Arclite in Sherman Oaks.

Effect

Yes. Was able to get my Thursday tickets. Seems if you make to many transactions on Cinemark.com in to short a period that will flag your account and a block will be put on it. Got that lifted this morning and was able to get the tickets. So I'm all set for Thursday and then Friday with other family members.

Still didn't get my email about the Batman v. Superman early screening tickets.

Just this week I unsubscribed to emails from a bunch of places, including WB Pictures. Haha. What terrible timing on my part. It was probably required that I remain signed up, like getting special codes from Nintendo. I waited a whole year to blow it in the final week. I wasn't thinking straight.

IMAX Twitter seems to be helping others who haven't received their tickets. Give it a shot.

tim1138

Oh I have plenty of time-off.

Which shouldn't brag about, but personal days are saved for mini-vacations for the rest of the year

And got... 11 sicks days before July

Yeah I mean technically I have unlimited sick time, so if I need a day off its not a problem.

IMAX Twitter seems to be helping others who haven't received their tickets. Give it a shot.

Well, I sent them an email this morning, so we'll see how that goes first.

What would I even write to them on Twitter though? Like, "@IMAX Why haven't I received my free BvS ticket yet?"

edit: I got it at around 3:30p!

Boke1879

Organizing with friends. May end up doing the Friday showing instead.

I always do this. I go catch the 7pm showing on Friday with friends. Then on Saturday after work I usually buy a ticket for the showing around 4:30pm. It's cheaper and if I like the movie It's the best time for me to go see it again.

Hope tickets are still being sent out. Got mine but my friend still hasn't gotten theirs and they have wayyyyyy neater handwriting than I do haha.

Jerm411

One good thing about living in a small town you can always preorder the best tickets pretty easily...just ordered mine.

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom