• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Chasers: Nightwar (ex-Vigil, Joe Mad, PC/Max, PS4/XB1 stretch) Kickstarter

Zrmi

Neo Member
The pre-alpha demo was at the Gamescom floor and I must say I really liked it! The game looks gorgeous and the turn based combat gave me flashbacks to old Final Fantasy games. It had some awesome special moves in it and the boss of the demo was actually quite tough! I only just managed to kill it. The only weird thing I noticed is bleed effect works on skeleton enemies...

Really looking forward to the finished game though!

Ultimadrago

I was just emailed my Backer Survey in case people were on the look out. I don't know if that's just me though since I was a Slacker Backer.

sn00zer

Got a chance to play this at PAX, may do a vid for my YT channel. Long story short game is gorgeous and seems to fit nicely in the shorter all killer no filler rpgs as of late ala South Park and Cosmic Heroine.

Got a chance to play this at PAX, may do a vid for my YT channel. Long story short game is gorgeous and seems to fit nicely in the shorter all killer no filler rpgs as of late ala South Park and Cosmic Heroine.

Good to hear. I'm pretty excited for it and hope it meets my expectations.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What system did they have on display there ? Console or PC only ? This was one of my highlight from the Nindie Direct. Hope the Switch version will look as good as the the footage shown in that trailer.

sn00zer

What system did they have on display there ? Console or PC only ? This was one of my highlight from the Nindie Direct. Hope the Switch version will look as good as the the footage shown in that trailer.
Played on PC. Definitely not the most visually intensive game, but the models are a huge step up in terms of modelling and texturing over Darksiders. Really looks like moving concept art.

Ultimadrago

I'm guessing "Unlocking" your reward on the Profile Page gives you some of the non-game rewards? It says that you can't Upgrade afterwards, so I'm guessing this is the case.

Wamb0wneD

If the gameplay is up my alley and the game has enough variety in terms of enemies, weapons and environments then I'm day one on Switch.

Top Bottom