• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Garegga Rev.2016 PS4 launches December 12 in Japan

The game will cost 3,700 yen via download or 8,800 yen via a retail “Premium Edition” including a soundtrack CD, exclusive booklet, and five clear files. It doesn’t come with a game disc, but rather a download code.

Battle Garegga is a shoot ’em up first released for arcades in 1996. Outside of the Sega Saturn release in 1998, there was never any other home console release for Battle Garegga. Twenty years after its original release, it’s getting its second home console release on PlayStation 4.

Battle-Garegga-PS4-Dec-12-JP.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/battle-garegga-rev-2016-ps4-launches-december-12-japan

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Shut up and take my yen.

(actually I'll be just fine with a North American digital version).

Danchi

I will pick up the regular digital version too. I'd have paid a premium price for a physical copy with the soundtrack in a standard case though (like a lot of the 360 STGs were in Japan).

Don't Limited Run Games put out releases limited to like 2,000 copies? Surely companies in Japan can get similar deals?

Anyway, I don't want to be too negative. It's fucking Garegga on PS4. I'll take what I can get.

meppi

Goddamnit, this new trend of releasing special editions without the actual game is so fucked up.
Never thought it would infect a Japanese developer such as this one.
Screw this. :(

Dremark

Banned
Goddamnit, this new trend of releasing special editions without the actual game is so fucked up.
Never thought it would infect a Japanese developer such as this one.
Screw this. :(

I wouldn't mind so much if I could actually buy a physical copy of the game. This went from Day 1 to I'll wait for a discount with the quickness.

Top Bottom