• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 - Name of the Tsar releases September 5th. HDR10 support added

When you guys keep saying "maps" that only applies to multiplayer, right?

So there's no additional single player content that's been released?

What's the price for these maps and is anything free?

Also, how long is the single player campaign?

Single player is probably 4-6 hours. A lot of people don't like it but I thought it was well worth the time. Of course the MP is the real draw.

By the way what have people thought about Lupkow Pass? I didn't get a chance to play it...

ThisOne

Single player is probably 4-6 hours. A lot of people don't like it but I thought it was well worth the time. Of course the MP is the real draw.

By the way what have people thought about Lupkow Pass? I didn't get a chance to play it...

I think it's pretty good. Looks awesome and plays differently than a lot of Battlefield One maps. Probably a bit too sniper friendly, though.

Pastry

Banned
When you guys keep saying "maps" that only applies to multiplayer, right?

So there's no additional single player content that's been released?

What's the price for these maps and is anything free?

Also, how long is the single player campaign?

If you buy the new Revolution version it's $60 and you get everything, all existing and future DLC. With it imo!

How many are there so far, and how many should we expect total? I might be interested in picking this up if they put out a complete package soon.

Revolution version and you're good, "complete edition".

Theorry

How many are there so far, and how many should we expect total? I might be interested in picking this up if they put out a complete package soon.

1 is out 4 is gonna be the max. And the full package releases next week. Called Revolutions.

bubumiao

Didn't realize this game is 1660c on PS4 Pro. This should look amazing already. The added HDR support will just be the icing on the cake.

Drewfonse

Didn't realize this game is 1660c on PS4 Pro. This should look amazing already. The added HDR support will just be the icing on the cake.

Game looks fantastic on a Pro/4K

I'm sure it has been said before but considering the other game that comes out at the same time, that is a very unfortunate release date. It will likely get completely overshadowed, which is a shame. I'm not sure why they thought that going up against Knack 2 would be a good idea at all.

Knack 2 is going to be a juggernaut. What the fuck was EA thinking with this release date?

#RevolutionsAmCry

ThisOne

Those new maps look fun. Still don't have a map that has a really strong emphasis on tanks though which I kinda miss from bf4.

I literally bought the game the day before they announced battlefield revolutions

Anyway I'll probably pick up premium next time it's on sale on psn. That way my total should hopefully be comparable to the price of revolutions.
Is this game still well populated on PS4? Would be interested in getting back into the game with the new maps
Yes. At least I can usually find a match in pretty much all modes right away. Only tried a few times that weren't the case, and only on less popular modes.

Top Bottom