• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 - Premium Trials, new map and concept art of upcoming expansions.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Cool stuff but this coupled with Premium friends events must translate as really poor premium sales since its release.

Agreed. I was going to get Premium, but the price was just too much to justify. I am fine with the original maps and if Premium gets a price cut, I will jump in.

The BF1 premium Modell is the biggest mess I've seen. It feels so anachronistic and their convoluted ways of trying to populate the dlc servers while not making premium owners feel like they paid for useless shit.

Just make the expansion maps free and lock weapons/skins while giving premium users all skins for compensation.

TheMan

so how does this premium friends thing work for a loser who has no PSN friends playing this game?

Daffy Duck

so how does this premium friends thing work for a loser who has no PSN friends playing this game?

Premium Trials will have your back.

Join the Battlefield PSN GAF group, it's pretty dead these days but if your about after say 10pm (UK time) sometimes in the evening I'm around for a few games.

Top Bottom