• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 E3 Livestream News Summary and Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasili2K38

good thing is though that a squad or the team or something similar can vote the commander out i think i read or heard, which will be great incase a team gets a commander that ends up being some 10 year old not knowing what they are doing

The squad leaders can vote to kick the commander, apparently.

Cesar

Banned
I'll ask it here again, I know there's a collapsing skyscraper in one of the maps but that's a scripted event, has Dice said anything about improved destruction? In Bad Company 2 it was pretty good but I heard they toned it down it Battlefield 3?

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
The squad leaders can vote to kick the commander, apparently.

From what I know, everyone can vote but Squad Leaders must instigate it? I forgot. :)

Damn! BF4 is looking G-O-O-D! Easily my most anticipated next-gen game. I can't wait to see 64 players at 60fps on PS4. Hopefully, I can roll with some of GAF this time out so I won't rage as hard with randoms. :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I'll ask it here again, I know there's a collapsing skyscraper in one of the maps but that's a scripted event, has Dice said anything about improved destruction? In Bad Company 2 it was pretty good but I heard they toned it down it Battlefield 3?
In a recent interview they said that there going to be BFBC2 like maps where you can bring down most buildings.
BFBC2 destruction + Close Quarters Microdestruction + BF4 = Levolution

I wonder who came up with 'Levolution', marketing maybe? It sounds like one of Zh1nt0's puns.

a scripted event occurs at a decided point(static). The skyscraper can be brought down at any time, so that's definitely dynamic.

kriskrosbbk

Whatever that parade means :

tumblr_mpbic29AvF1sn01r2o1_500.jpg

Lakitu

st5fu
I just remembered that the China Rising DLC will include 'high-tech equipment' as part of it. I'm wondering what that'll be. I know it's a long shot but I really hope we get a true night map where we can utilise night vision goggles among other things.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This game needs prox chat in vehicles... so tired of a gunner jumping in my vehicles and not being able to friggin talk to them.

Majanew

Banned
I'm ready to see BF4 running on one of the next-gen consoles and not running on a "PC based on one of the console's specs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom