• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 release date (10.31.13) and commander mode outed by EBGames

An exclusive EA game?

Crazy Buttocks on trains or whatever said it was so and if there is one 'insider' I've come to take note of over the past couple years it's that person.

When someone said exclusive games for Microsoft from Acti/EA he/she said, Acti = No, Ea = Yeah, a big one. Then we speculated and said it wasn't BF4 but 'a big one'.

Lucifon

Little bit concerning when your key bullet points for a sequel are an updated stats portal, a paid dlc season pass and the fact that the game has a singleplayer campaign.

Vormund

I was really hyped for BF3 but I'm just not feeling it this time. I guess staying away from EA games could be easier than I thought.

Majanew

Banned
I hope this is shown running on PS4 or Xbox Infinity at E3. I want to see what the version I'm gonna buy looks like.

p3tran

Banned
how can bf4 be any kind of exclusive when the big retailer in my country already has it listed for preorder in: ps3 -360 - pc and ps4?
basically only the nextbox is missing from his "preorder battlefield 4" list..

Lakitu

st5fu
Little bit concerning when your key bullet points for a sequel are an updated stats portal, a paid dlc season pass and the fact that the game has a singleplayer campaign.

Eh, too early to read anything into that. We don't know much about the game as it stands.

Please tell me it's not going to be capped at something like 24 or 32 players per server on the next gen consoles...

Any word on things like that?

Show me some MP and I will be excited. I love BF3 and put over 310 hours into it but I know its shortcomings and know where its totally broken. If BF4 can fix the gameplay of BF3 and polish it all up a bit and change the classes back around then it should be one hell of a game

Deadbeat

Banned
9945zkqb.png
Summary of gamers in all issues involving videogames.

Top Bottom