• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield: Hardline PS4 beta commencing after E3?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So that's one game for the Sony presser I guess. I hope we don't have demos for both this and Destiny.

Charcoal

Hopefully with this news coming out now, something else can be put in its spot if it was to be shown during Sony's conference.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
ehh never know. Not going to this but I can see them hand out shirts or some shit. They always do stuff like that at their "events"
I think he doesn't want next to get more free stuff... Dammit Sony, stop being so leaky !! You had a good E3 run up, what are you doing ??
Hopefully with this news coming out now, something else can be put in its spot if it was to be shown during Sony's conference.
I am 100% positive that is no how that works. The usual way it'll go down us Jack will say something silly about how it's a horribly kept secret, everyone will chuckle, and he'll go about the press conference. Oh wait... =(

Charcoal

I am 100% positive that is no how that works. The usual way it'll go down us Jack will say something silly about how it's a horribly kept secret, everyone will chuckle, and he'll go about the press conference. Oh wait... =(
I know it has no chance of happening if it is already a part of their show, as they may view immediate beta access as a heavy hitter. Its been said that things can change hours before the show though, so there's always a chance.

xbownedsck9k.png

Wonder if it's a co-marketing deal or just EA "listening to their fans" like Microsoft.

Even Xbox One has more players playing on it than the PC. Lol.. Anyone going to the Theaters to see the Sony E3?

sTaTIx

Yes, non-stop. It's actually a little gross
By most accounts I've read, the extent of that "unprecedented partnership" between EA & MS ended with Titanfall & Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare.

Like I've already said, there's a reason DualShock 4 icons were shown during Battlefield: Hardline leaked trailer.

Top Bottom