• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bay Area GAF Meet 2012 - Feb. 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you heading up from the Peninsula that are rethinking driving tonight, it's about a 30-min BART ride from Millbrae to Powell St. Might not be a bad option if the traffic is a complete clusterfuck near the bar.

Combine

Banned
For new page:
Nonsense! Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!.
Well, it might sink my ship since I have to drive in. I'll be listening to traffic reports to see how bad things are. If it's real bad, then I'll have to take a rain check, which sucks.
What time are people headed into The City tonight?
Had hoped to be there at the meetup time of 7pm. But with the traffic issues thanks to the big O, that may change.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'll be there a bit early. Didn't have time to make proper name tags (real life issues came up), but I'll just bring a marker and some sticky tags instead. I can doodle something if you want.

DOODLE!

I'll be the guy at the bar with the beard, drinking a whiskey neat.

Cyan

Banned
Well, it might sink my ship since I have to drive in. I'll be listening to traffic reports to see how bad things are. If it's real bad, then I'll have to take a rain check, which sucks.

You anywhere near a BART station? Even if you're not that close, you might be better off driving to one and BARTing in.

wenis

handy dandy bart map

ipXrNijgdLHtR.jpg

Combine

Banned
You anywhere near a BART station? Even if you're not that close, you might be better off driving to one and BARTing in.
It sucks because I'm literally just on the other side of the damn bridge. It should only take 10 minutes tops to get in the city around 7pm on a normal evening. :(

Combine

Banned
Then why aren't you taking BART? Plenty of stations over there to choose from.
I prefer not to ride BART if I don't have to (having had to ride it 5 times a day in the past was more than enough). Plus, it's a pain to be forced into their shitty late-night schedule. And I sure don't want to park at any of the closest stations over here late at night, not exactly safe places.

wenis

somoene is making oute with me in the back after tonight...it may be you!

ezekial45

Banned
Just to reiterate, it's at the 4th street bar and grill on 4th and mission, correct? The pic posted seems to be old since they changed the logo.

Combine

Banned
I'm a little under the weather and live pretty far, but what the hell.

Combine had better show up!
Hah! I'm actually just getting over a cold, it's why my enthusiasm dipped.

Anyway, I'm about to head out and make my way over there (hopefully quicker than I think). As to how long I'll stick around. Not too late since I gotta work early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom