• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 : new screenshots (August 14), featuring costumes

Kater

Banned
Please let me use the white dress in gameplay:
bayoyaassss7kkek.gif

I wish they would dub the game just so I can hear her say "Scheiß".

And I agree, that dress is pretty. :)

Kater

Banned
The game is getting dubbed, isn't it?

I would have thought they wouldn't deem it worth it or something. Dunno. I played the first game in English on a friends PS3 and I don't think there was an option for German audio. Maybe he had a UK version though, dunno.

Adaren

Disappointing that these costumes so far just like additions to bayos outfit.

However, that was also in the first game with umbran elegance.

I'm hoping that they are just keeping body swap costumes, like secret weapons, under wraps.

They're definitely Umbran Elegances. There are scans out there that show the perfume bottles and how the dual-sword Elegance looks when she's not doing a Wicked Weave. I'm sure they're keeping the full costumes under-wraps.

That said, Platinum missed their chance to give us Big Hat Jeanne in the first game. I really, really, really hope Sunday Best Bayonetta is an unlockable costume.

The game is getting dubbed, isn't it?

Not in German, to my knowledge.

I would have thought they wouldn't deem it worth it or something. Dunno. I played the first game in English on a friends PS3 and I don't think there was an option for German audio. Maybe he had a UK version though, dunno.

Oh, I thought you just meant dubbing in english. Not sure why looking back now.

Those are Umbran Fragrances, not full Alt. Costumes. They basically make minor changes to Bayo's default outfit depending on what weapons she's wielding.

The hat and scarf come from the Kafka, while the belly-dancer stuff comes from the Rakshasa. The changes made by the Rakshasa's fragrance are a bit more significant, and much more noticable when using Wicked Weaves(the last image).

Xenoflare

I really hope that the game has an unlock so she can wear her old classic costume from the first game. Although I'm not going to hold my breath for it.

It's not that I do not like her new design, it's just that since her moves are much more complex than her first game I just really want to see her fighting in her old wardrobe.

I really hope that the game has an unlock so she can wear her old classic costume from the first game. Although I'm not going to hold my breath for it.

It's not that I do not like her new design, it's just that since her moves are much more complex than her first game I just really want to see her fighting in her old wardrobe.

I hope it doesn't :p

you can play the first game with her head cone

dreamfall

Mmmhmmmmm !

So pretty, so much style!

Fuck SWAG, she got PIZZAZZ!

I sincerely hope they launch a Bayo2 themed Wii U with the game. I've held out this long, will pick one up the day this releases.

Top Bottom