• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 3: Now in development for Nintendo Switch.

This is so fucking amazing, I thought this game had literally 0 chance of happening ever. Bayo must be someone's waifu over at Nintendo and I LOVE it.

The first 2 games are masterpieces, the second one especially didn't deserve to be exclusive to a (sadly) failed console. Fucking awesome, just incredible, I'm legit speechless. It's been a long while since any announcement made me this happy.

ubiblu

Kamiya looks set to direct given his Twitter tease.

Fuck Yes. Can't wait to get in the mood with Okami HD next week.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
p4k53qkho4ay.gif

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Im so god damn glad i have Switch. Bayonetta 3 and SMTV is my biggest reason getting Switch.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Probably the biggest surprise of the show for me. Not enough to make me want to pick up a Switch, but still cool to see Nintendo take a risk on the franchise once again.

But my baby and I are having some fuuun tonight ;)

Manus

Yo announcement of the night. Can't wait to play more of this series and on the go to boot!

Merrydeath

This year is weird.
First Metroid Return of samus, Then Metroid prime 4,
Then a couple of days ago. Mega man 11 and now this.
If mother 3 get announced before the year end.. I'll die as a happy man.

RootCause

Probably the biggest surprise of the show for me. Not enough to make me want to pick up a Switch, but still cool to see Nintendo take a risk on the franchise once again.

But my baby and I are having some fuuun tonight ;)
Seems like Cloud is going to have some fun too. lol

Sold my WiiU a few weeks ago, nice to see if I ever feel bothered to get into consoles again the switch will have a great library

Top Bottom