• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Benjamin Netanyahu likely to be indicted for corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chichikov

Who knew Israel and Alabama had so much in common!!!!
I don't know man, you can marry outside your religion in Alabama.

I now wonder if Israel has juggalos
That's the closest, I guess -
EoNvM4V.jpg

They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more racist though. They do get trolled all the time because they're dumb as fuck, usually by people handing them signs with Nazi slogans translated to Hebrew and them marching with them without realizing it. Their idol is also a worse rapper than ICP too.

I'm not talking about gay marriage (which you can't do in Israel btw), I'm talking about Jews marrying Christians or Muslims.
I'm pretty damn sure you can do that in Alabama.

If you read the article, inter-faith marriages are one of the classes of people who this bill would allow adoption agencies to discriminate against because "religious freedom." (It would also allow them to refuse adoption to single parents, couples where one partner divorced and remarried, and LGBT couples.)

Cub3h

Banned
All you guys jumping for joy about Bibi (potentially) leaving the scene are probably in for a rude awakening as I don't see how the replacement would be any better.

pa22word

All you guys jumping for joy about Bibi (potentially) leaving the scene are probably in for a rude awakening as I don't see how the replacement would be any better.

I don't think anyone is expecting someone better, but Bibi's been enough of a POS that some schadenfreude over him personally getting some shit dealt to him is most def in order.

akira28

mazel tov?

I remember them saying the Israeli President was probably going to walk, and he ended up going down too. So Bibi's time may have come.

How is the 1 million considered a bribe if its a campaign contribution? Simply because he denies it happened? Its not very clear. If thats all ot takes lock all of the US congress up right now please.

How is the 1 million considered a bribe if its a campaign contribution? Simply because he denies it happened? Its not very clear. If thats all ot takes lock all of the US congress up right now please.
Not much of a retort when a lot of us want people in congress locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom