• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout (Stacks with GCU) is Byke! 12/12/16

Works on pre-orders too. Looking at Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Shadow of Mordor GOTY (filler) for $89. That's insane.

zulux21

Does BB immediately charge your card?

temp charge for a few days then charge at shipping.

also people buy stuff and post what you buy so I can be reminded what preorders I missed.

also pokemon saphire and ruby as well as one of the fire emblems are on sale right now.

Dio

Banned
Utawarerumono Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth just went up on Best Buy for preorder - they weren't there in January - so I preordered both of them. Fuck yes, I'm glad this deal is back.

So is Ace Combat 7 btw.

temp charge for a few days then charge at shipping.

also people buy stuff and post what you buy so I can be reminded what preorders I missed.

also pokemon saphire and ruby as well as one of the fire emblems are on sale right now.

The full amount right? That's cool.

Thanks for the heads up.
Uh this bad for my Pro controller preorder. They no longer have store pick up, so if I cancel I'm boned.
Oh well, just going to pre-order a few more games and that's it, no more...I hope T_T

wanders

Can I buy a $100 gift card to get $25 off? Im planning on buying three gc and applying it to my switch order when I pick it up in store to repurchase it

Cloud7

Is this still working? I tried to preorder 1, 2 Switch, Super Bomberman R, and a Joy Con Charging Grip for 109 total with GCU but I'm getting "Sorry, we were unable to connect to Visa Checkout. Please enter your information below."

kirblar

Re-order and return.
Or cancel if you still can.
Yup, re-order/return should be the plan. They likely won't be able to price-match this in-store.
Is this still working? I tried to preorder 1, 2 Switch, Super Bomberman R, and a Joy Con Charging Grip for 109 total with GCU but I'm getting "Sorry, we were unable to connect to Visa Checkout. Please enter your information below."
It is, they just appear to be getting hammered.

zarnold56

Has anyone cancelled a part of an order that used this? Thinking of cancelling my Mass Effect preorder but wondering what will happen with my Kingdom Hearts order and if they will charge me more for the Horizon portion of the order I have already picked up.

Top Bottom