• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout (Stacks with GCU)

Fine print said 1 order per customer but I was able to make 2 different orders. Pre-ordered:

Horizon
Nier

and

Red Dead Redemption 2
Spiderman

x3sphere

Btw, there's a buy one, get one 40% off for many Wii U and 3DS games going on right now as well. Ordered The Last Guardian, Majora's Mask 3D and Dragon Quest VII for ~$80 after tax

Owzers

I ordered the hyperx cloudx headset even though I don't have an Xbox one for branding synergy. It's regular $99 and I missed all the Black Friday sales. Not sure about a game order outside of mass effect I don't want to buy much,

Megatron

This might deserve a new thread. I just assumed it was the old one still.

In for 3 more orders. I was already planning to do the buy one get one 40% off deal on Nintendo games. They added this to it which made it even better.

pgharavi

Banned
Tried to use this on the V-Moda M-100 headphones ($158 after coupon) that people rave about, but it's labeled as a "Magnolia" product and, thus, not qualified :(

kirblar

Coupon scales down btw, so you don't have to bust $100 to do it (like if say, you're pre-ordering 2 games w/ GCU and it comes to $96.)

Megatron

Coupon scales down btw, so you don't have to bust $100 to do it (like if say, you're pre-ordering 2 games w/ GCU and it comes to $96.)

People said that on the last sale too but I can never get it to work. As a result I have 4 packs of animal crossing cards on the way.

zulux21

placed an order for dragon ball fusions, kingdom hearts 2.8 and dragon quest 8.

after 10 minutes or so I got an email saying payment failed.

I tried updating the card and it didn't work, so I had to use a different card.

hopefully that won't be an issue.

either way, mentioning it in case it happens to someone else as well.

It scales for some people but did not for me last time. I used a filler item to hit $100 then immediately cancelled the filler item after placing the order.

Only way I could get the discount to stay. Still ends up giving $24 off.

And don't screw around, hurry up and place your orders. Last time people missed out when they ended it so early and got cranky about others doing multiple orders.

Toki767

I used this to get the Harry Potter steelbook blu-ray set for $75.

Normal price is $130 but it's on sale for $100 this week. So an extra $25 off that.

It scales for some people but did not for me last time. I used a filler item to hit $100 then immediately cancelled the filler item after placing the order.

Only way I could get the discount to stay. Still ends up giving $24 off.

Thanks for this. Even though the total was over 100$ and discount was showing on final page it would get removed until I added another item.

Boke1879

Hmm so this works with preorders as well? So If I do this with preorders. Normally. I get the pre-authorization charge and then the money is back in a couple of days. Will that work with this or will they charge me for everything outright?

Hmm so this works with preorders as well? So If I do this with preorders. Normally. I get the pre-authorization charge and then the money is back in a couple of days. Will that work with this or will they charge me for everything outright?

They'll do the pre authorization crap but they dont charge until an item ships.

LiK

Man, was hunting for a 3rd game for a while and then I remembered Dead Rising 4 came out! Sweet. Also had $10 RWZ gift card so $35 off total order. Got all in stock games this time.

Yeah I can't get it to work for less than 100.

Picked up the force awakens blu-ray steelbook for 10 bucks to get it work with Nioh and RE7.

Not working for me. Pre-ordered Horizon Zero Dawn CE and RE7 and the visa promotion is not showing up. Amy idea why? Also I have a visa checkout account btw.

Top Bottom