• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best English dubbed anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Obviously no one in this thread has seen Macross Plus. The guy from Breaking Bad is the VA for "Isamu" and did an INCREDIBLE job. It's because of his performance and the bitchin' character in general, that I chose this name and have been using it for the last 10+ years online.

Watch it if you haven't already.

Anth0ny

Obviously no one in this thread has seen Macross Plus. The guy from Breaking Bad is the VA for "Isamu" and did an INCREDIBLE job. It's because of his performance and the bitchin' character in general, that I chose this name and have been using it for the last 10+ years online.

Watch it if you haven't already.

Bryan Cranston did anime?

wat

Tenck

Evangelion's dub is either reviled or loved, I prefer Japanese but I have a soft spot for the dub since that's what I started that series with.

That' dub is alright. Wouldn't avoid it but wouldn't want to turn it on if it's off when I'm watching the DVDs.

Eknots

I think the FMA dub is a lot better than japanese audio as alphonse is a little too obvious that it's a woman instead of a little kid (never noticed it so much in other animes).
I like the ghost in the shell dubs however the only dubs I've seen was in the anime and not the movies so idk how those were

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Does GitS SAC have a good dub? I know I thought the original movie had a very good English dub. Are the same VA's involved in the TV series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom