• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best game music to have sex to

FStop7

Banned
Eh.. that really shouldn't count as a game music, It's a recorded B'z song from '98.

Having sex to any game music would be extremely weird. I did chuckle at the Rules of Nature suggestion though.

Did I link the wrong song? (no speakers on this computer) Punch Out is from 1987...

Though I believe trying to score some bewbs with game music is a terrible idea, essentially Master Ninja difficulty in a real life dating simulator; I offer a challenge to any man brave enough to pick up and complete their mission to the theme of Katamari Damacy.

Baleoce

Any song that lasts about 30 seconds.

hehehehehe_duck.gif

Brofield

Beyond The Sky - Xenoblade Ending Theme(No spoilers)

I guess better suited for foreplay

Right when your about to nut yell "Finish her!!" like the dude from mortal kombat.

I'm gonna try that at the weekend

My friend's roommates did that to each other when they heard the girl behind closed bedroom doors during the day, so they all shouted FINISH HER to see if it could kill the mood. It tended to work. Absolutely hilarious, but the cockblocking was so high they got kinda pissed at each other by the end of the school year, lol

Top Bottom