• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bieber: hopefully Anne Frank would have been a belieber

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until Bieber gets in a car crash. It's bound to happen, he thinks he's the shit or something.
But for the mean time, ahahahah omg guise he is a celebrity with a lot of humor!!1111 don't u see it????

That's a real cunt thing to say. Grow some balls and ignore him.

it's funny how people forgive the shit this dude spills from his mouth, claiming he's "just a kid".

The dude is 19, there's no excuse for being this stupid.

It's from Anna Franks guestbook. You always leave something about your experience there in guestbooks like that, it's what they are there for.

.GqueB.

Banned
She'd have gone back into hiding to get away from his shit music, what douchebag putting that in the fucking visitors book.

Isn't this along the lines of what Bieber did? Why is your statement ok and why are we mad at Bieber? I hate "defending" this but I'm still not grasping why GAF is so outraged while spouting non-sense like this.

He needs to realize the youth card as an excuse for being an asshole is quickly running out.

He and his followers still believe it to be in play. Someday, someone will smack him down and then he will say "why did it happen to me, but I am the victim here." There is no fixing this kid, some people are just so in love with themselves that they will never see how terrible they come off...

He and his followers still believe it to be in play. Someday, someone will smack him down and then he will say "why did it happen to me, but I am the victim here." There is no fixing this kid, some people are just so in love with themselves that they will never see how terrible they come off...

some people in this thread seem to be having that very same problem.

Young teen girls and such will always listen and idolize shit like Bieber, they will realize at one point that "yeah, that I bought everything from a Bieber toothbrush to a real life size doll" but if it wasn't him it would be someone else, we've just moved away from the boybands now to it just being one guy.

He might have a huge ego and come off as a cock (even if that isn't even the case here unless you are just looking to be offended by everything), so would I if I could bang half of the chicks on this earth with ease. Deal with it.

CHusson91

Banned
I can't wait until Bieber gets in a car crash. It's bound to happen, he thinks he's the shit or something.
But for the mean time, ahahahah omg guise he is a celebrity with a lot of humor!!1111 don't u see it????

This is almost as stupid as what Justin said. Grow up.

Thank God he's Canadian.

Lord knows we've created enough rich young douchebags without having to claim responsibility for this little scrotum.

Order

Reading this post fucked up my blood pressure. Too much salt man.

Scribble

The comment does sound self-centred, but celebrities *are* in a completely different world from everyone else. Justin Bieber is not only a celebrity, but a celebrity teenager. Reporting this intending to incite outrage -- if this was indeed the intention -- is more insulting than the comment itself. Anne Frank might have been better off with an ipod loaded with Justin Bieber tracks.

Do 19 year olds have the same freedoms as adults in the United States of Republica? Nope? Then they're kids.

I know the absolute hatred and disregard of the youth is one of the pillars of which Americans pride themselves for, but this shit is too far.

See - http://www.unicef-irc.org/Report-Card-11
He's from Canada:
http://contests.about.com/od/canadiansweepstakes/a/agemajorcanada.htm
So yes according to the great country of Canada he's a grown up man. A grown up man with the mind of a 7 year old douchebag.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Um, how about this for the Belieber Defense Force.

The nickname, 'beleiber' is a pun about faith in a god. So you can at least perhaps imagine why Jews, who understandably see Anne Frank as a symbol of the depth and meaning of their faith in the face of adversity, might be a tad upset that a vain and stupid 18 year old doesn't have the character or common sense to leave his ego at the door, nor the self awareness to realize that he's at least semantically inserting himself into Anne Frank's faith.

And the rest of us, we can simply marvel or shake our heads at his stupidity.

I'm not sure, but he was breast-fed until he was 10 yrs. old.
His mom
1363091835_justin-bieber-mom-article.jpg

Skeyser

The nickname, 'beleiber' is a pun about faith in a god. So you can at least perhaps imagine why Jews, who understandably see Anne Frank as a symbol of the depth and meaning of their faith in the face of adversity, might be a tad upset that a vain and stupid 18 year old doesn't have the character or common sense to leave his ego at the door, nor the self awareness to realize that he's at least semantically inserting himself into Anne Frank's faith.

c'mon now
KuGsj.gif

Hoo-doo

Banned
GAF -even- has a Justin Bieber defense force. I have fucking seen it all LOL

I don't know why he has a fucking hate-force the size of jupiter either.
He's a world famous teen idol who makes a few dumb comments here and there.

Can you explain to me exactly why you hate his guts so much?

On the one hand it's funny because he's such a clueless douche. On the other hand it's really offensive because he's such a clueless douche.

Steelrain

Stretch Armstrong here.

bort

I don't know why he has a fucking hate-force the size of jupiter either.
He's a world famous teen idol who makes a few dumb comments here and there.

Can you explain to me exactly why you hate his guts so much?

cause he's famous

millionaire

bangs hot chicks

oh and because he's a douche

those are good reasons right?

A source connected to Bieber contacted TMZ and said the Biebs spent a full hour in the museum learning about Anne Frank. One of the things he learned was that she was really into the pop culture of the time. The source says that is why he wrote his "Belieber" comment.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-08-29-154353125_x.htm

In this hand out image made available Friday Aug. 29, 2008, Anne Frank's room is seen, in The Secret Annex at the Anne Frank House museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Spokeswoman Annemarie Bekker says it has restored 52 photographs of celebrities that the Jewish teenager pasted on the wall of her room to cheer herself up while in hiding from the Nazis during World War II. The museum says the fading photographs and wallpaper will now be safe for at least several decades without further intervention. Bekker said that the photos, have been placed behind climate-controlled glass. The photos were removed in October 2007 for the restoration, and facsimiles hung in their place until last month. (AP Photo/ Anne Frank house Museum, HO)

yeah it was a stupid thing to write but to hate him so much for it

Goron2000

best junior ever
While i won't deny that the kid is a moron of the highest degree, everything he says is publicized and I'm sure when most of us were 19 we said and did some pretty stupid shit that we're glad nobody heard or saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom