• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2016 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a 2TB HDD for my PS4. Tried searching SlickDeals but hard drives aren't a category so the results were kind of a mess.

Beat me to it.

Just get the 2TB Seagate 2.5" drive on Amazon for $70 plus tax (depending on state), rip out the drive from the enclosure and you'll be good to go. That's what I did last year and it's been rock solid.

Az987

all good things
First one is an ultrabook and the second one has a dedicated GPU that can do some amount of gaming, if need be. Different types of products, in some ways. Go for whichever suits you needs more. Also look for deals at dell website. Coupled with 12% cashback at ebates you can potentially get a nice price.

Yeah, I guess I was wondering which one was the better deal.

Thanks I'll take a look at Dell.

Any good deals on graphics cards and gaming monitors?

Really want an Nvidia 1070.

I'm also looking for a good grapic card deal but it seems there is nothing better that wasn't here before (also thiking about gtx 1070) :S

Looking for deals on gpu also, haven't seen anything good yet.

It's possible something could pop up still but 1070 prices have already slid down a bit in the last few weeks, most are closer to or finally dropped to the $380 MSRP now, that's probably about as good as it'll get.

https://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=47118815

Philips 4K Blu-ray player for $99.

This is probably a price mistake as it's in their BF ad for $179. Yes, you've never heard of them. Yes, they are a real company. No, they normally do not ship outside of Nebraska. Yes, there is a way to make it accept your address. (Just do as it says and click change shipping option, then continue as if you didn't see anything.) Whether it ships or not, that's why we play the odds and order it. :D

Alienfan

NZ/AU ppl feeling left out because let's face it our deals are terrible, Mighty Ape are selling Dishonored 2 for $59NZD, TitanFall 2 for $44 and other titles too

Has anyone jumped on the Dell Inspiron Micro deal? Right now I am running a one of the original pentium dual cores from 2007 which can only be an upgrade. I am really just looking for a fairly basic PC that I can check emails, browse the web, listen to music and play incredibly old as crap games like Sim City 4, Retro City Rampage, Half-Life 2, ect.

I should be able to do at least that, right?

D23

https://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=47118815

Philips 4K Blu-ray player for $99.

This is probably a price mistake as it's in their BF ad for $179. Yes, you've never heard of them. Yes, they are a real company. No, they normally do not ship outside of Nebraska. Yes, there is a way to make it accept your address. (Just do as it says and click change shipping option, then continue as if you didn't see anything.) Whether it ships or not, that's why we play the odds and order it. :D

Ordered. Got a confirmation email. I live in Washington state. Hope they don't cancel it because that's deaaaalzzzzz

What's the best 4k tv deal? Did anyone bite on anything?

Costco and SAMs have a lg uh6350 70 inch (was $1k now is $1100).

Apparently some people put it head up to the ks8000 and had very minimal differences . 65 inch ks8000 is one of the best. I'm not sure about the lg but I ordered one. Apparently has a lot more to it then usual. At least I can return to Costco

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Any raspberry pi's (small computer, not desserts) on sale? I actually contacted CanaKit about BF sales. Their reply:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest in CanaKit. I am unable to confirm at this time if there would be any deals, but in the case that there happens to be any discount on Black Friday, we will be more than happy to match the price and will refund the difference back to your account if you may please send us a quick email to indicate the price match request.

Best Regards,

Medi
CanaKit

-x.Red.x-

Hey guys,

I am looking for a laptop,
13, i5, 6+ram, touchscreen, durable, up to $400-ish
this really fits my bill quite nicely

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315450

However, its not a BF sale and its refurbished. (im sure its fine)

So my question is, should I get this now or maybe wait on a better deal, later today?
or possibly wait until Cyber Monday? if I don't find anything by then, ill guess ill buy this.

WWGD?

Yeeeeah.. I'm looking to do the same, bud. That Acer is calling me. It's everything I need and it's a dollar below my max budget.

Only thing holding me back is the prospect of finding something better.
Same here. It's the best I've found so far for that price with an optical drive. I'm not even considering that Dell anymore. I wish it had more storage, though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Same here. It's the best I've found so far for that price with an optical drive. I'm not even considering that Dell anymore. I wish it had more storage, though.
I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The more and more I look at it and read the reviews the more and more I was convinced it fits my needs. It's not the best on the market, but for the price and specs.. it's definitely really nice value.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The more and more I look at it and read the reviews the more and more I was convinced it fits my needs. It's not the best on the market, but for the price and specs.. it's definitely really nice value.
Noice. :) Post your impressions when you get it, please.

Ashhong

Crucial mx300 750gb ssd on sale for 120 from b&h. It's 20$ more than the Newegg deal but no tax for many and you can get 10$ off if you use their Android app

Man I'm kind of bummed I have yet to see any really good deals on PSN+ or XBL Gold 12 month cards minus some shady lookin online key vendors anyway.

Ah well both amazon and MS store have Recore for $15 (including MS store having the digital anywhere code for pc/xbox) think I'll grab it. I'm getting a big Enslaved vibe from what I've heard of it. Trying not to spend a lot this year but I'll probably break for $20 Doom on steam. Wolfenstein New Order was sooo good.

B.O.O.M

I just bought an Instant Pot cooker.....

AM I CRAZY GAF!? Never used one of these before

ps: oh and for anyone who is interested, I got it on amazon. There's a deal for one at $68 (original price was something like $120 I think)

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
The Lenovo E570 deal got a little sweeter. b3frug@l has 10.4% CB and has new 40% coupon advertised. You can pick up the following for $509.40 + tax - 10.4% CB:

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/e-series/e570/?sb=:00000025:00003E69:&cc=[:00000005:]&qty=1

THINK40REVI

• Processor: Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.5Ghz)
• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64
• Operating System Language: Windows 10 Home 64 English
• Display: 15.6 FHD(1920x1080) IPS Non-Touch
• Display Panel: 15.6" FHD(1920x1080) IPS LED Blacklight AntiGlare Black
• Memory: 16GB(8+8) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM
• Graphics: NV Geforce GTX950M 2GB
• Keyboard: Keyboard with Number Pad - English
• Pointing Device: UltraNav (TrackPoint and ClickPad) without Fingerprint Reader
• TPM Setting: Software TPM Enabled
• Security Chip: Software TPM
• Camera: 720p HD Camera with MIC
• Second Hard Drive: 256GB SSD PCIe-NVMe OPAL2.0
• Optical Device: DVD Recordable
• Front Battery: 4 Cell Li-Cyllinder Battery 41WH
• Power Cord: 90W AC Adapter (2pin) - US
• Wireless: QCA QCNFA435AC with Bluetooth Version 4.1
• Language Pack: Publication - English
• Warranty: 1 Year Depot or Carry-in

Yo, the Acer has been made a Lightning Deal. Took another $50 bucks off. Went ahead and ordered it now. Maybe you can contact Amazon support and see about getting the lower price? Not sure how that works.

BumRush

The Lenovo E570 deal got a little sweeter. b3frug@l has 10.4% CB and has new 40% coupon advertised. You can pick up the following for $509.40 + tax - 10.4% CB:

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/e-series/e570/?sb=:00000025:00003E69:&cc=[:00000005:]&qty=1

THINK40REVI

• Processor: Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.5Ghz)
• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64
• Operating System Language: Windows 10 Home 64 English
• Display: 15.6 FHD(1920x1080) IPS Non-Touch
• Display Panel: 15.6" FHD(1920x1080) IPS LED Blacklight AntiGlare Black
• Memory: 16GB(8+8) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM
• Graphics: NV Geforce GTX950M 2GB
• Keyboard: Keyboard with Number Pad - English
• Pointing Device: UltraNav (TrackPoint and ClickPad) without Fingerprint Reader
• TPM Setting: Software TPM Enabled
• Security Chip: Software TPM
• Camera: 720p HD Camera with MIC
• Second Hard Drive: 256GB SSD PCIe-NVMe OPAL2.0
• Optical Device: DVD Recordable
• Front Battery: 4 Cell Li-Cyllinder Battery 41WH
• Power Cord: 90W AC Adapter (2pin) - US
• Wireless: QCA QCNFA435AC with Bluetooth Version 4.1
• Language Pack: Publication - English
• Warranty: 1 Year Depot or Carry-in

Awesome deal.

Suplexer

I'm looking to get my SO who has taken an interest in photography over the last year an entry level camera. Her phone already has a 20.1 mp camera so I want to try and match that but I know NOTHING about cameras. I just want to get her something more economical just in case she doesn't love it, but also that she can use to learn and then maybe next year I can get her a really nice one!!! Any deals????

Best SSD deal up right now or later today?

The absolute best deal was a few days back imo. Newegg had the SK Hynix SL308 500GB for $89. Despite being a TLC based SSD it has benchmarked EXTREMELY well against the higher end MLCs like the 850 Evo and has a really good warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom