• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blaster Master Zero |OT| A Blast from the Past

Probably dumb question, but do I have to start a new save to play as the other characters? After beating the game I can't play same save with a new character in a NG+ deal right?

NeonZ

Probably dumb question, but do I have to start a new save to play as the other characters? After beating the game I can't play same save with a new character in a NG+ deal right?

You can't. You need to start a new game by going Extra -> Ex character mode, so each character needs their own file. If you finish with the 100% ending you can use "Unlimited Mode" to restart with Sophia Zero from the start though, but only with Jason.

Jazzem

You can't. You need to start a new game by going Extra -> Ex character mode, so each character needs their own file. If you finish with the 100% ending you can use "Unlimited Mode" to restart with Sophia Zero from the start though, but only with Jason.

Was a bit disappointed you have to do each character on seperate saves, would be fun to swap between them all on one playthrough

Love how they implemented Shovel Knight regardless, deflecting enemy fire back is fun :D

Zero_IYAD

I just finished the game & I have a question:
Seems I finished the game without realizing it has 2 endings.
I automatically entered Area 9, fought the final boss & went through the ending.

My question: After finishing the game, every time I try to load my file with 'Clear' on it, it takes me to the scene of the Final Boss!
Is there no way for me to play using my file other than keep beating the final boss?!
Can't I exit this scene/fight & visit other areas?
This seems like a really weird decision!

Top Bottom