• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Uthred

Had exactly enough to do a full step up on 10 pulls

Free pull: Garbage
1st pull: Barragan, dupe Byakuya
2nd pull: Grimmjow
3rd pull: Garbage (why step 4? Why? ;) )
4th pull: Garbage

Two new 5*'s out of 850 crystals doesn't fill me with joy. Especially getting nothing on the last two steps. At least I got Barragan whom I wanted.

Two new 5*'s out of 850 crystals doesn't fill me with joy. Especially getting nothing on the last two steps. At least I got Barragan whom I wanted.

Yeah I did steps 1-4 all I got were dupe Zabimaru and Byakuya.

I did the first step for multi and got Grimmjow, don't have him so that's great.

Ended up doing 2 more multis for the New Year gacha and got NY Byakuya and Orihime. Now I have all 3!

Got Ouko from a single and Kenpachi from a multi.

Gotta hurry up and max Kenpachi so I can wreck stuff. And i'll just hope we get the Muramasa gacha this month so I can 6 star Ouko.

chrono01

If you think about it, 850 orbs isn't that bad to get a Barragan. People spent a lot more than that when the Climactic Battle gatcha came around and still failed to get him. I know it might not be what you expected, but even still you did good. Congrats! He's insane for PVP.

I did the first step for multi and got Grimmjow, don't have him so that's great.

Ended up doing 2 more multis for the New Year gacha and got NY Byakuya and Orihime. Now I have all 3!
Congrats all all three of the holiday characters? I'm content enough with Orihime (I got her last year), as I'm saving for the gatcha at the end of the month.

Got Ouko from a single and Kenpachi from a multi.

Gotta hurry up and max Kenpachi so I can wreck stuff. And i'll just hope we get the Muramasa gacha this month so I can 6 star Ouko.
I've stopped doing any of the pulls (aside from my free daily single) as I know it'd be dupe city for me. Congrats to you, though!

Oh, BTW. Here are video of the 6* FH Ichigo/SE Ulquiorra evolutions. They look absolutely insane, I'm glad I have them already.

FH Ichigo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsuj0DNSBTA

SE Ulquiorra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6y3B9SU3Q

Oh, BTW. Here are video of the 6* FH Ichigo/SE Ulquiorra evolutions. They look absolutely insane, I'm glad I have them already.

FH Ichigo:

SE Ulquiorra:

7YawXE2.gif

I've stopped doing any of the pulls (aside from my free daily single) as I know it'd be dupe city for me. Congrats to you, though!

FH Ichigo:

SE Ulquiorra:

Yeah I guess I should stop pulling on it myself since I have over half the characters in it. And thanks i've wanted Kenpachi ever since his 6* was released, and Ouko was the character I wanted most out of the Anime gacha way back when.

Now that just makes me salty since I have neither FH Ichigo or SE Ulquiorra.

Ground up 950 orbs, torn on whether to go for another full multi pull step-up

I wouldn't unless there's just a character you gotta have in it.

nooooooo 😞

Damn that's just terrible luck. Thankfully I haven't gotten a sp +30% on a chappy, though I probably just jinxed myself there.

also

We're supposed to be getting this event too, and it gives a 4* Rukia via lottery and a 4* Renji Via boss drop.

I guess it's the game's way to to balance getting all the New Year characters in under 1000 orbs.

I'm still trying to finish the New Year 2017 quests, just need 20 more runs for each attribute. Good that there's 2 more 4 Star characters, more orbs!

chrono01

Is Defense +20% worth keeping?
Normally people recommend either Attack/SP (Attack for Chappy and not SP, obviously), or Stamina. Defense isn't the worst stat, though. At least it's not Focus. :/

Got a Speed Hojiku-Zai from the 4 Star accessory ticket, I already have a 5 Star of it. :(

Well, at least it's not a book.
All I get are books. Books for days. I could start a library if I wanted to.

Kakaroach

Stoked that I'm finally able to join and post here!

I love this game and have been playing since June. Even though I'm not sure what the future of it holds after fullbring characters are all out, here is hoping brave souls is here for a while.

I love this game and have been playing since June. Even though I'm not sure what the future of it holds after fullbring characters are all out, here is hoping brave souls is here for a while.

Well welcome to the community then!

I can't really see BBS going anywhere since its so popular. Maybe if we're lucky it'll continue onto the manga after fullbring is done.

chrono01

Welcome!

I wouldn't worry about the future. The game seems to be decently-popular, from what I've seen, and it's very possible they might switch the graphical art-syle and go from an anime-focused story (once the Fullbring Arc ends) over into manga territory, with manga panels/black-and-white artwork, etc. to continue the story. Honestly, I think that'd be really cool.

Even as it is, I can't see the game ending anytime soon. I'm still waiting for my Armored Yoruichi. :(

Kakaroach

Thanks for the welcome!

I hope you guys are right. There could easily be another 2-3 years worth of materials if they went into the manga. Not to mention enormous amounts of hype.

And I feel ya chrono. Still waiting for HM Tousen myself.

Welcome Kakaroach! I started in September myself and have been enjoying the game greatly. :D

5 Star Shikai Ichigo and Kon are coming to Global, get them by logging in between Jan 14-31

6 Stars of Nozomi, Ouko, Ashido, Retsu, Academy Renji coming on Jan 16 so I guess that's when the Muramasa gacha is coming.

6 Star FH Ichigo and SE Ulquiorra have been confirmed for Jan 31.

Welcome Kakaroach! I started in September myself and have been enjoying the game greatly. :D

5 Star Shikai Ichigo and Kon are coming to Global, get them by logging in between Jan 14-31

6 Stars of Nozomi, Ouko, Ashido, Retsu, Academy Renji coming on Jan 16 so I guess that's when the Muramasa gacha is coming.

6 Star FH Ichigo and SE Ulquiorra have been confirmed for Jan 31.

Woo! A free 100 orbs.

Mashiro, Rose, and Love added to the JP album. This looks to be the new gacha for mid month JP.

Mashiro - Speed 20% DR
Rose - Power 20% SAD
Love - Tech 20% NAD

6 Star Isshin, Mind Orihime, and Tech Yamamoto added as well.

Kakaroach

Mashiro, Rose, and Love added to the JP album. This looks to be the new gacha for mid month JP.

Mashiro - Speed 20% DR
Rose - Power 20% SAD
Love - Tech 20% NAD

6 Star Isshin, Mind Orihime, and Tech Yamamoto added as well.

Yeahhhhh! I'm so stoked for these characters! Who would have thought these Vizards would eventually get their own 5 stars? They are my favorite group in Bleach, so looks like I found a banner to summon a ton of orbs on!

Yeah, I'm really surprised that they got 5 Stars since I thought they would be going through the Fullbring arc. Glad they got them! That means all the Visored have 5 Stars now (if you include Christmas Lisa).

I'm disappointed Mind Orihime is the only one of the new 6 Stars to not get Frenzy :(

Yeah, I'm really surprised that they got 5 Stars since I thought they would be going through the Fullbring arc. Glad they got them! That means all the Visored have 5 Stars now (if you include Christmas Lisa).

I'm disappointed Mind Orihime is the only one of the new 6 Stars to not get Frenzy :(

I'm sure the X2 will bring Fullbring characters. Hopefully Kenpachi, Toshiro, and etc.

Yeah. Frenzy would have been great on her since she has pretty high SP.

I am expecting at least Toshiro or Kenpachi if not both for the double chance. Maybe it'll be like last month where there are two shinigami and 1 fullbringer. I really hope Yukio isn't relegated to medal character status, I want to fight with a PSP. D:

Are you guys going to use your 5 Star ticket right away? I'm thinking about waiting to use it when the Muramasa gacha comes around just for a chance (I mean if it works that way) at getting one of those banner characters.

Edit: Just realized we got Riruka and Giriko after absorbing Ichigo's power and Yukio's PSP disappears after that. D:

I am expecting at least Toshiro or Kenpachi if not both for the double chance. Maybe it'll be like last month where there are two shinigami and 1 fullbringer. I really hope Yukio isn't relegated to medal character status, I want to fight with a PSP. D:

Are you guys going to use your 5 Star ticket right away? I'm thinking about waiting to use it when the Muramasa gacha comes around just for a chance (I mean if it works that way) at getting one of those banner characters.

Edit: Just realized we got Riruka and Giriko after absorbing Ichigo's power and Yukio's PSP disappears after that. D:

Yeah. I heard the 5* ticket only uses the pool that was available when it was sent out.

Besides I never have much luck with 5 star tickets anyway.

Congrats on not getting a dupe! A good character as well. :D

I'm just gonna wait until the Muramasa gacha to use mine, it's only like 2 days anyways.

Thanks!

Well good luck on getting one of the new Zanpakuto characters then.

I knew I was going to get a dupe from the 5* ticket, but getting a dupe still pissed me off ;) Another Heart Shinji

I feel your pain. During the Heart attribute gacha with Haizen I got 4 dupe Shinjis.

WOW!!

Needed 2 3 stars to finish ascending TT Rukia so I did 2 pulls on the Brave Selection banner and got 5* Kisuke. This day can't possibly get any better.

Ticket rewarded me with hallibel, a character I pretty much gave up on. I had to have spent at least 3000 orbs trying to get her in previous gachas. I can finally bench Zabimaru

chrono01

I knew I was going to get a dupe from the 5* ticket, but getting a dupe still pissed me off ;) Another Heart Shinji
Yeah, I honestly think this style of ticket are rigged. Or, at least, some 5* seem to appear more frequently when the entire pool is available over some. I got Heart Shinji as well, which is my sixth copy of him. I don't even need him as a Dodge link, since I have more than I need already, and he's not even worth using to level his special.

Oh well. He'll just sit/rot in my inventory.

Yeah, I honestly think this style of ticket are rigged. Or, at least, some 5* seem to appear more frequently when the entire pool is available over some. I got Heart Shinji as well, which is my sixth copy of him. I don't even need him as a Dodge link, since I have more than I need already, and he's not even worth using to level his special.

Oh well. He'll just sit/rot in my inventory.

At this point i'm pretty much using Dodge dupes as fodder.

Kakaroach

Gratz.

I heard he was actually pretty fun to play.

He's not bad. It's pretty cool that he holds one hand in his pocket the in all of his attacks. Probably the worst special ability in the game though haha.

Vizards look ok, was hoping they would have their masks on the whole time. Will still summon until I get one or two. They all seem to be very fun at least.

Top Bottom