• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard’s bringing its PC games to Steam, starting with Overwatch 2

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
this is why I think the opinions of folks who insist MS is lying that the MS-ABK acquisition will open it to more players, is rubbish.

We are witnessing first hand that Blizzard games coming to Steam after Activision.

Stuart360

this is why I think the opinions of folks who insist MS is lying that the MS-ABK acquisition will open it to more players, is rubbish.

We are witnessing first hand that Blizzard games coming to Steam after Activision.
One of the big reasons why i'm a MS fan, i'm a PC gamer only and MS are all in on Steam. They could of easily been ego driven and kept their games locked to the Windows store but they recognize Steam is the only one that really counts for the majority of PC gamers, and i'm thankful for that.

tvdaXD

They should start with Overwatch 1, instead of this 1.1 crap update called Overwatch 2 they released with promises that will never happen.
I truly wonder which out of touch corpo idiot(s) decided that this was the best thing to do. They deserve all the bad shit that is happening to them.

Rhazkul

I couldn't care less. Don't intend to play Overwoke 2. Now if Blizzard brings the Classics to Steam, i might get interested.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Steam isnt really a rival platform if thats where you make the most money
I think they could see them as a competitor considering all these publishers wanted to catch everyone in their own stores and Steam is the biggest player there, I didn't think there were people with the actual opposite view

TransTrender

Gold Member
One of the big reasons why i'm a MS fan, i'm a PC gamer only and MS are all in on Steam. They could of easily been ego driven and kept their games locked to the Windows store but they recognize Steam is the only one that really counts for the majority of PC gamers, and i'm thankful for that.
Does PC Gamepass still require you to go through the Windows Store or is there a way to completely avoid that and have it work on Steam standalone?

BlackTron

Wait what? Overwatch 2 is on Steam? I left the game when they yanked 1 but this just might be when I come back to give it another chance. For all the other nonsense I still miss playing as Widow and Genji

Edit: If Starcraft titles come to Steam, I can't even.

Last edited:
Top Bottom