• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard Gamescom Reveal Ceremony (1.25 hours long) [Over]

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'd probably be a little less disappointed about the obvious lack of any new game reveal at this presentation if it didn't actually have the word "reveal" in the title.

Josemsar

Neo Member
Hate to break it to you, but WC3 was continued (and finished really) in WoW. The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King were direct continuations of the story threads begun in WC 3.

I know, that's why I hope for some kind of other timeline or something. TONS OF YEARS of lore I don't want to play/read on a wiki.

Bregor

I know, that's why I hope for some kind of other timeline or something. TONS OF YEARS of lore I don't want to play/read on a wiki.

It won't happen though, too many people invested in the current lore. They aren't going to create a product that leaves those ppl behind.

Cartho

I don't play WoW anymore as raiding was my jam and I just don't have the time to commit anymore, but holy shit the lore is so good. Blizzard knocked it out of the park with legion.

LiK

Well, if you're gonna make an ignorant post, it shouldn't be surprising that people will not like your post, right?

lol no one is saying that but to say it's "aging badly" when it's THIRTEEN+ YEARS OLD is completely absurd. It's aging remarkably well, actually.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

We're never happy!

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Not until they announce War4.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Did they say if Sargaras is the main final boss?

Top Bottom