• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne DLC: how to access bloodborne the old hunters expansion.

kurahadol

Just for a bit of clarification here...

I am at the endgame on my current NG+ save, will I have to go start a NG++ to access this or can I just goto the alter from where I am?

I am at the endgame on my current NG+ save, will I have to go start a NG++ to access this or can I just goto the alter from where I am?

If you beat Amelia that playthrough you'll find the item next time you hit the Hunters Dream. Take that, go to the spot and you're there.

Hanmik

If you have killed the Vicar, then the item is in the Hunters dream as a gift. Just pick it up, and go and get grabbed in the Cathedral Ward.

Start right from where you are. I was at the very end game as well and just waiting. As soon as you load it up you'll get two items in Hunter's Dream and then you can access DLC.

it's up in the german store.

Pre-ordered about an hour ago.
You should be able to find it in:

Games > Coming Soon

It was the first one there.

UK btw.

At long last, found it via new and upcoming DLC. It doesn't appear when searching for "Bloodborne", nor for "Old", nor for "Cazadored", and BB's own page only links to the stupid Sharefactory theme. Yeah, Sony, I get it, you don't want my filthy money.

Anyway, thanks a lot. Kind of funny/poinless how the theme itself you get from preordering doesn't unlock until the DLC does. :D

mstevens

Is there a certain boss you beat that locks you out of the dlc? Like the last boss? Or will you have access as long as you haven't started the next game?

Auctopus

There's a preorder! You get a nifty dynamic theme too.

It's available for preorder on the web store. I couldn't find it on the store on PS4 either which is weird.

It's there,go:
PS Store > Games > Coming Soon

Ittl be the first one there. I pre ordered yesterday, UK BTW.

I got an email from sony two days ago with "welcome back to Yharnam" and a link to the webstore, where i could preorder it (germany).

Thanks guys.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Oh no. Does this require revisiting the altar in the Cathedral? Because Eileen is aggro in there and I can't deal with her.

xglaurungx88

Neo Member
Currently working my way to Vicar Amelia with my NG++++ character.

Decided to play a little game to bide myself the grind. Stockpiling all my blood echoes and seeing how high I go before fucking up. Despite one stupid fall glitch in the howling chapel in Old Yharnum causing me to lose them ( I got them back) I haven't died yet. About to visit BSB again...

CUk5RieUYAAfp-Y.jpg:large

Top Bottom