• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: TV commercial debuts, customisation features detailed

Bought $60 of PSN gift card codes on Amazon.

Entered codes into PSN Wallet.

Paid $59.99 for Bloodborne Pre-Order.

Have 1 cent leftover in Wallet.

Going to pre-load the game 2 days before release so I can play on Day 1.

-Damn I love not having to pay TAX or SHIPPING or waste Gas on a trip to the store.

Im-Cool-gif.gif

This has been the best part of digital so far. Only issue is space but pretty much gonna be playing this for good while anyhow.

Zunja

My Internet kinda sucks but I want the game at midnight. Does anyone know when the preload start est?

Also hype trailer I just need to try and stay out of the spoiler thread now.

Danielsan

Great advertisement/trailer. This will be GOTY, I can feel it in my blood. The art direction. the gameplay, the music and the enemy enounters, everything simply looks stellar.

So glad this comes out on payday. Don't think I could wait much longer than next friday to play this.

Not felt this hype for a new game since Gears of War on 360

THE 3D CASTLEVANIA WE DESERVE IS RIGHT HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

A 40 for my homie Kojima on this sad, sad day. But alas, life finds a way...

<and by life, I mean Japanese gaming awesomeness>

Donos

-Damn I love not having to pay TAX or SHIPPING or waste Gas on a trip to the store.

Im-Cool-gif.gif

and then Lizard Squad takes down PSN one day before release.

QATaPOh.gif

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I don’t want to give away any more information so as to not spoil any major surprises or spoilers for you. But I do have one cool piece of news for those of you who have an official PlayStation headset. You will be able to upload a custom Bloodborne audio mode, tuned specifically to bring the unique world of Yharnam to life, to your headset through the PlayStation 4 headset app.

2333540_owksyg.gif

Phased

from the US Blog

I don’t want to give away any more information so as to not spoil any major surprises for you. But I do have one cool piece news for those of you who have an official PlayStation Gold, Silver or Pulse Elite headset: on March 24, open your Headset Companion App to download a custom Bloodborne Audio Mode that’s been tuned specifically to bring the unique world of Yharnam to life.

Most excellent. I love my Gold's, and was hoping they'd release something for them. I can't wait.

I don’t want to give away any more information so as to not spoil any major surprises or spoilers for you. But I do have one cool piece of news for those of you who have an official PlayStation headset. You will be able to upload a custom Bloodborne audio mode, tuned specifically to bring the unique world of Yharnam to life, to your headset through the PlayStation 4 headset app.
NwB5HzA.gif

Teknoman

Yeah the "whiney guy" voice is annoying to me. I wish they would just stick with some of the in-game music for these things. I understand why the picked it..."cut you down" but still.

Im really wanting to start with the long axe... if its not too slow. Reminds me of the Halberd which was my main weapon in DS.

I really wish all trailers for games would just use in game music. Could've just used the first boss music and been done about it.

I think I might get this digitally as well as the special edition. I've never done release date delivery and I'm worried about Amazon's release date delivery getting it here on time. This is a game I'll always want on my hard drive anyway.

AngryMoth

Trailer was amazing but a little spoilery for my tastes :/

http://www.yourwildworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Im-Cool-gif.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Same experience for me expect I also save £8 and get the game 3 days earlier than otherwise. UK digital master race!

Teknoman

The japanese trailer that showed those bosses a little while ago? That music should've been used.

At any rate, when does preload start?!

Was going to say that as my response too :)

Damn yes, that's like concept art brought to life with that much detail.
I wanna marry this screenshot.

I feel like I'm the only one who really likes the song in the trailer =[ reminds me of Wolf's Rain OST somehow. Yoko Kanno <3

MercuryLS

Banned
This game is going to be something special isn't it? I'm not sure if i'm up to the challenge tbh.

There isn't any die and lose your souls-type of mechanic in this game right? Also is co-op drop in drop out? Or is it only in certain places?

Top Bottom