• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloomberg: Sony's entertainment arm looking to make $100 million in cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Disney can buy the rights to Spider-man for $1.25 billion in my opinion and Sony gets out of debt. Both sides win. I hope Sony buys the rights to Scarlet Spider or UU Spider-Man out of spite. Give me an M rated Scarlet Spider flick and I'm there. Imagine a Scarlet Spider game set in Houston.

bishopp35

Fuck no! Sony TV has the habit of keeping low rating shows alive, like Happy Endings, Hannibal and Breaking Bad. Which is probably one of the reasons the entertainment division doesn`t make enough money.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
For the people who couldn't do 5 minutes worth of research, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital is not the same company as Bain & Co.

Bain Capital is an investment and corporate reorganization firm. Bain and Company is a managerial consulting firm (not unlike Deloitte), they focus on consulting work from a C-level viewpoint on Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Lol no. Sony has the film rights as long as they keep making Spidey films.

Then I really hope that Amazing Spider-Man 2 bombs in the box office next year.

Disney can buy the rights to Spider-man for $1.25 billion in my opinion and Sony gets out of debt. Both sides win. I hope Sony buys the rights to Scarlet Spider or UU Spider-Man out of spite. Give me an M rated Scarlet Spider flick and I'm there. Imagine a Scarlet Spider game set in Houston.

There's no way in hell we'll see an R-rated Spidey film, either from Sony or Disney.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Then I really hope that Amazing Spider-Man 2 bombs in the box office next year.

There's no way in hell we'll see an R-rated Spidey film, either from Sony or Disney.

If ASM2 fails, I don't think that's a positive for the franchise.

Bane%20from%20Batman%20movie.jpg

"When it is done and Sony is ashes, then you have my permission to die."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom